Worst Christian Cinema?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Worst Christian Cinema?
What is the worst piece of Christian Film you know of? I just found this gem while looking around Amazing Atheist videos and following the links to the right lol.

o..m...g...I seen some bad stuff before but THIS...this is worst then Creation Adventure team....and that was pretty freaking bad.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
15-06-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Worst Christian Cinema?
(15-06-2014 09:48 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What is the worst piece of Christian Film you know of? I just found this gem while looking around Amazing Atheist videos and following the links to the right lol.

o..m...g...I seen some bad stuff before but THIS...this is worst then Creation Adventure team....and that was pretty freaking bad.

Depends on what you mean by "Film". If you count a biographical movie as a film then I would have to say Jesus Camp. That made me sick to my stomach.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-06-2014, 10:10 PM
(15-06-2014 09:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 09:48 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What is the worst piece of Christian Film you know of? I just found this gem while looking around Amazing Atheist videos and following the links to the right lol.

Depends on what you mean by "Film". If you count a biographical movie as a film then I would have to say Jesus Camp. That made me sick to my stomach.

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT!?

Jesus Camp is MY CHICKEN!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-06-2014, 10:16 PM
(15-06-2014 10:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 09:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Depends on what you mean by "Film". If you count a biographical movie as a film then I would have to say Jesus Camp. That made me sick to my stomach.

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT!?

Jesus Camp is MY CHICKEN!

You asked lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-06-2014, 11:10 PM
The creepy computer singing "Jesus loves me" was creepy as fuck. Like belongs in a horror movie before someone gets killed creepy.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post