Worst Gift Ever?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Worst Gift Ever?
My sister in law gave me an ugly....and I mean a real ugly nativity scene. I threw it in the garbage.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-12-2015, 03:25 PM
When I was married to my first husband, he and I, his sisters, and their husbands drew names to exchange gifts. My in-laws had a chalkboard next to the phone and we were to write a couple things down that we wanted that fit the price range.

My hair was long and I never used a hair dryer. My husband used a hair dryer every day. He put a hair dryer on his list and a couple other things. I don't even remember what I put on my list.

Christmas rolled around and my husband got a nice sweater. I got a hair dryer. Undecided

So basically he got two gifts and I got none.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
19-12-2015, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2015 04:40 PM by Nishi Karano Kaze.)
Every gift from my daughter that seemed half assed or that she just didn't care to finish in a prober manner. Worst is some toilet paper rolled painted with chalk.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-12-2015, 04:39 PM
(19-12-2015 03:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  When I was married to my first husband, he and I, his sisters, and their husbands drew names to exchange gifts. My in-laws had a chalkboard next to the phone and we were to write a couple things down that we wanted that fit the price range.

My hair was long and I never used a hair dryer. My husband used a hair dryer every day. He put a hair dryer on his list and a couple other things. I don't even remember what I put on my list.

Christmas rolled around and my husband got a nice sweater. I got a hair dryer. Undecided

So basically he got two gifts and I got none.

My mother in law likes to give us money, then maybe a small gift to open up.

One year she gave hubby some scotch and a couple whiskey glasses to me.

Uh huh...

I'll just sip from the empty glass thankyouverymuch.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-12-2015, 05:00 PM
Socks. When your in your early teens you shouldn't get close for the holidays. That is something that should be bought any other time of the year. Your parents should buy you clothes. Socks are not expesive that you have to spend them on a Christmas budget.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
19-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Adulthood Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
19-12-2015, 05:18 PM
(19-12-2015 01:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ... Book written in Latin (obviously the book wasn't opened -- just the cover was glanced at)
Was it Malleus Maleficarum? Smile
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
19-12-2015, 05:20 PM
(19-12-2015 01:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A guy I was dating gave me a huge ass life-sized teddy bear for Christmas...which would have been cute, except from that gift I found out he was dating several other women and also gave them the same huge ass teddy bear. Facepalm But in a sense, finding out he was a total asshole was a good gift. Thumbsup

My sister would probably say the worst gift ever was the fire engine that I gave my nephew. It had several loud sirens and soon became his favorite and most used toy.

omg he was giving everyone a big ass teddybear?? FacepalmLaugh out load What a fool. Glad you are done with him!!

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
19-12-2015, 05:42 PM
(19-12-2015 05:20 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 01:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A guy I was dating gave me a huge ass life-sized teddy bear for Christmas...which would have been cute, except from that gift I found out he was dating several other women and also gave them the same huge ass teddy bear. Facepalm But in a sense, finding out he was a total asshole was a good gift. Thumbsup

My sister would probably say the worst gift ever was the fire engine that I gave my nephew. It had several loud sirens and soon became his favorite and most used toy.

omg he was giving everyone a big ass teddybear?? FacepalmLaugh out load What a fool. Glad you are done with him!!

Yup. He was an ass. I met him at a club (I know Facepalm ) that me and my friends used to go to quite frequently. We had some mutual friends and that's how I found out about his "shenanigans." Luckily, we only dated for a few months and when I found out he was a repetitive big ass teddybear giver, I kicked his teddy bear and his ass to the curb Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-12-2015, 06:12 PM
(19-12-2015 02:40 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Life. I never asked for this shit.

It's returnable. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user