Worst Gift Ever?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: Worst Gift Ever?
(19-12-2015 08:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 06:37 PM)KUSA Wrote:  He should have gave you a pearl necklace.

I always wanted one. Blush
Oh Moms, I didn't know that was your thing. (^>^)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-12-2015, 04:19 AM
underwear.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
20-12-2015, 04:36 AM
It could have been worse.......

At least what she gave me cleared up with a shot of tetracycline.......

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-12-2015, 04:56 AM
I've never really been into presents. At least for special occasions. I never celebrated xmas, except when a very small child. Have had presents mainly from students. Yesterday one gave me a huge box of chocolates. I am trying to lose weight. But my dad will like them as he has a sweet tooth.

The best present I ever got was from my mum for my 21st. A lovely 20" ride cymbal. Sadly it was later stolen. But I used it on hundreds of gigs before that. Smile

My nephew's mum received a tool box from her, now, ex husband. She cried.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
20-12-2015, 02:43 PM
I don't think I've ever gotten a super terrible gift! Just some I never use!

My dad's dad's first name was Woodrow. My dad's is Woody! I'm Woodrow. So I guess Mahmaw Mack saw some Woody dolls from Toy Story, and thought 2 grown ass men would like 'em! Laugh out load
One of my Aunts gave me hair trimmers for like 6 years running! Blink At one point I had like 3 in reserve, still in their boxes, with the pair I'd opened to use!
My cool Cousin game me this little carousel of 8 bottles of juices/fluids to mix into alcohol... years later it's till sitting on one of my dressers untouched! I don't need no mixers! Rolleyes

Worst given?
In return for getting me the Woody doll, I gave grandmother a bottle of whiskey one christmas!
The joke was on me! Undecided Grandmaw could DRANK, I tellz ya! Shocking

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-12-2015, 02:50 PM
(19-12-2015 02:33 PM)julep Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 01:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well this year might be the best yet. Facepalm

Hubby called and asked my shoe size. Nothing good will come of that.

"shudder"

Guilty, the probably least appreciated gift i have given was at the start of a new relationship I gave the lady 4 inch heels before knowing that she never wore heels!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
20-12-2015, 04:27 PM
(20-12-2015 02:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't think I've ever gotten a super terrible gift! Just some I never use!

My dad's dad's first name was Woodrow. My dad's is Woody! I'm Woodrow. So I guess Mahmaw Mack saw some Woody dolls from Toy Story, and thought 2 grown ass men would like 'em! Laugh out load
One of my Aunts gave me hair trimmers for like 6 years running! Blink At one point I had like 3 in reserve, still in their boxes, with the pair I'd opened to use!
My cool Cousin game me this little carousel of 8 bottles of juices/fluids to mix into alcohol... years later it's till sitting on one of my dressers untouched! I don't need no mixers! Rolleyes

Worst given?
In return for getting me the Woody doll, I gave grandmother a bottle of whiskey one christmas!

I can't picture your name being anything but Guley Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-12-2015, 04:57 PM
(20-12-2015 04:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-12-2015 02:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't think I've ever gotten a super terrible gift! Just some I never use!

Worst given?

I can't picture your name being anything but Guley Wink

I could always have it legally changed! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Back in the early 80's I dressed totally in black. I even smoked Black Russian cigarettes. My mother wasn't impressed and would give me different coloured shirts as Christmas gifts. I would wear the shirt on Christmas day at dinner but would relegate it to the bottom of the wardrobe as soon as I got home.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
21-12-2015, 12:01 PM
My ex sponsored a child for me.

"Thanks, dear. Another monthly bill. Just what I always wanted..." Dodgy

And the kid ended up dropping out of school so she could work in the field anyway. Facepalm

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post