Worst Job Ever?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Worst Job Ever?
Waitressing can be a pain in the ass. We were renting one of our spare rooms out to this girl who worked as a waitress. Her boss was terrible, and he actually DID sexually harass her. Unfortunately she had no witnesses to sue him for everything he had. A bad boss can make a bad job even worse. It's always good to get out of jobs like that. The extra picky bosses can be a real pain in the ass.

I've generally only worked jobs I pretty much like. Did a bit of standup in college before getting a job on the college paper, then got my dream job writing about sports. Well my current dream job. My dream job back in high school was a Professional Wrestler. Which would have worked out okay, but I quit wrestling after high school. I can't really act worth a damn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ash's post
17-09-2015, 12:25 PM
(17-09-2015 12:15 PM)Ash Wrote:  Waitressing can be a pain in the ass. We were renting one of our spare rooms out to this girl who worked as a waitress. Her boss was terrible, and he actually DID sexually harass her. Unfortunately she had no witnesses to sue him for everything he had. A bad boss can make a bad job even worse. It's always good to get out of jobs like that. The extra picky bosses can be a real pain in the ass.

I've generally only worked jobs I pretty much like. Did a bit of standup in college before getting a job on the college paper, then got my dream job writing about sports. Well my current dream job. My dream job back in high school was a Professional Wrestler. Which would have worked out okay, but I quit wrestling after high school. I can't really act worth a damn.

What would your name have been as a Professional Wrestler?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
17-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Probably would have just been my nickname back on the wrestling team. Ash "The Smash" Williams (Williams wasn't my last name, but an Evil Dead reference). Never really gave it too much thought.
[+] 1 user Likes Ash's post
17-09-2015, 01:41 PM
(17-09-2015 01:00 PM)Ash Wrote:  Probably would have just been my nickname back on the wrestling team. Ash "The Smash" Williams (Williams wasn't my last name, but an Evil Dead reference). Never really gave it too much thought.

I'm liking it Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
17-09-2015, 02:17 PM
(17-09-2015 12:15 PM)Ash Wrote:  Waitressing can be a pain in the ass. We were renting one of our spare rooms out to this girl who worked as a waitress. Her boss was terrible, and he actually DID sexually harass her. Unfortunately she had no witnesses to sue him for everything he had. A bad boss can make a bad job even worse. It's always good to get out of jobs like that. The extra picky bosses can be a real pain in the ass.

Neither can most professional wrestlers. I think bad acting is actually part of the appeal.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-09-2015, 02:22 AM
Unemployment, because the pay was so terrible it was basically nonexistent.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
18-09-2015, 05:47 AM
(18-09-2015 02:22 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Unemployment, because the pay was so terrible it was basically nonexistent.

Yeah, but the hours are great! Tongue

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
18-09-2015, 06:15 AM
(18-09-2015 05:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 02:22 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Unemployment, because the pay was so terrible it was basically nonexistent.

Yeah, but the hours are great! Tongue

Whaddya mean? It's 24/7.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
18-09-2015, 05:04 PM

Not in New Zealand. Ask muffinstuffer.

#sigh