Worst Job Ever?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Worst Job Ever?
(05-09-2015 02:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 01:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  Don't you know chicken is a vegetable? I mean, they run around and go 'cluck' and so forth, but they're dumb as fuck... Eating them is a mercy.

Quote:dumb as fuck

Yup. Chickens are so dumb.....How dumb are they? Mike the Chicken, back in the 1940's, survived 2 years without a head.

[Image: mike-the-headless-chicken-02.jpg?quality...;amp;w=701]

So basically a chicken's head is about as useful as my appendix.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Working as a "Room Attendant" at a hotel chain. It was a fucking nightmare. By the time I got the job the one I worked in had failed their audit twice in a row which is really bad, by the end of my first month it failed its third.

The amount of time per room given for a 4 hour shift made it impossible to go one day without at least 1 room having to check in late per employee, that and the fact there was NEVER enough fucking equipment.

It was also over the road from an arena so we almost always had a floor full of party animals, and I was always put on it. My bosses were these 2 sisters that reminded me of Patty and Selma from the Simpsons with their eroded esophageal voice wheezing at my every action.

I opened my first room of the day once to see fake tan stains all over the white bed sheets, on the wall was written in lipstick, "Sorry fake tan on bed sheets x".

I never went back.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
05-09-2015, 03:41 PM
(05-09-2015 02:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 02:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yup. Chickens are so dumb.....How dumb are they? Mike the Chicken, back in the 1940's, survived 2 years without a head.

Are you agreeing with me or disputing...? I canna tell if it's sarcasm unless you tell me. Too dumb Tongue

I'm too chicken to tell you. Blush

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
05-09-2015, 05:27 PM
(05-09-2015 01:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 01:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Tongue Just pullin' your drumstick Big Grin

Yeah, well cluck you Tongue Laugh out load

Hey now, don't be henpecking the man!
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Someone took a dump on (yes on) the elevator door in the car park (where we have zero security cameras because my work is cheap as hell) the other day. I wasn't working and didn't have to clean it up but I do feel somewhat sorry (well, not really the fact that it wasn't me is all I really care about but that's the appropriate thing to say in this situation so we'll go with it) for the clothing lady that had to clean it up.

Another time last year before I started working there an old lady (they saw later on the security cameras) was walking along, stopped, shook her pants leg and let a poop fall out and walked off.

Another time about a month ago I work with this hory old lady and she dropped the entertainment keys into the toilet and got shit on the cord thing attached to them. Of course she didn't tell anyone or clean it off and just put the keys back and it wasn't found until the following day when the day staff were walking around the entertainment area trying to find that source of the smell that smelled like shit, at least until they realized it was coming from one of the staff members necks....

Same hory lady came to work the other week and she had a little issue with 'the runs'. Anyway, on the floor doing her job when mother nature called. She rushed up stairs but didn't quiet make it. Anyway, somehow (and don't ask me how because I don't know or wanna know) she got poop smeared all up the side of the ladies cubical. Of course she just left it...

At least she owned up to both situations (though given that she was the only one using the entertainment keys that night or the only female on nightfill that night it was only a matter of time..

And than, same hory lady, was away for a week 2 weeks ago and when she came back was happily telling everyone that she was away for a hemorrhoid operation. WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!

#myjobisshit

edit: PS: Her boyfriend, who got fired the other day (thank fsm), got caught drinking out of milk cartons intended for everyone (which explained why there was always like 6 different bottles of milk open at one time...) several times and caught on the cameras eating his own scabs... *throws up a little*

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
(05-09-2015 01:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Tongue Just pullin' your drumstick Big Grin

Ohmy Huh

[Image: 3030211_1.jpg?_ex=128x128]

Not my Regal Tips??? Gasp Weeping Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-09-2015, 06:58 AM
(06-09-2015 10:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Someone took a dump on (yes on) the elevator door in the car park (where we have zero security cameras because my work is cheap as hell) the other day. I wasn't working and didn't have to clean it up but I do feel somewhat sorry (well, not really the fact that it wasn't me is all I really care about but that's the appropriate thing to say in this situation so we'll go with it) for the clothing lady that had to clean it up.

Another time last year before I started working there an old lady (they saw later on the security cameras) was walking along, stopped, shook her pants leg and let a poop fall out and walked off.

Another time about a month ago I work with this hory old lady and she dropped the entertainment keys into the toilet and got shit on the cord thing attached to them. Of course she didn't tell anyone or clean it off and just put the keys back and it wasn't found until the following day when the day staff were walking around the entertainment area trying to find that source of the smell that smelled like shit, at least until they realized it was coming from one of the staff members necks....

Same hory lady came to work the other week and she had a little issue with 'the runs'. Anyway, on the floor doing her job when mother nature called. She rushed up stairs but didn't quiet make it. Anyway, somehow (and don't ask me how because I don't know or wanna know) she got poop smeared all up the side of the ladies cubical. Of course she just left it...

At least she owned up to both situations (though given that she was the only one using the entertainment keys that night or the only female on nightfill that night it was only a matter of time..

And than, same hory lady, was away for a week 2 weeks ago and when she came back was happily telling everyone that she was away for a hemorrhoid operation. WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!

#myjobisshit

edit: PS: Her boyfriend, who got fired the other day (thank fsm), got caught drinking out of milk cartons intended for everyone (which explained why there was always like 6 different bottles of milk open at one time...) several times and caught on the cameras eating his own scabs... *throws up a little*

One thing I've found with pretty much any type of security related work, whether it's private or law enforcement, is that dealing with other people's fecal matter is a constant.

While I was waiting for my application with corrections to go through, a process that took longer than I even stayed with corrections after I was hired, I did security in an Ottawa parking garage for a while. We had this mentally disabled homeless guy we referred to as the serial shitter, and he was obsessed with using the elevator as his bathroom to the point that we had his picture posted in the guard both as a warning to all new guards. He would try to sneak past a guard, which is easy with most of them buried in their cell phones, and make the nastiest shits, and even pee in the corner. Every once in a while the police would get him and he'd end up in a mental health facility, but within a week or two he'd always be back trying to shit in the elevator.

Then I got to corrections, and apparently painting cell walls with shit is an art form among some inmates, usually in permanent segregation since the sane inmates don't appreciate this particulate brand of creativity. And of course there were the ones that would store shit and cups of pee so they'd have something to throw at you when you open their cell door.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
11-09-2015, 06:07 AM
Re: Worst Job Ever?
Probably shoveling shit all day... but I kind of liked that. Rolleyes

I cleaned for an apartment owner. Several times at that place, it was terrible. There was a blood spattered crime scene once. Another time, a place was full of used adult diapers, and dogshit stacked in Tupperware containers. At least it was contained! I really hate cleaning up after people.

Cleaning for an oil-field trailer rental company: the trailers would come back with shit-spattered bathrooms. Really, people? It's not that hard to hit the pot.
[+] 3 users Like mecanna's post
11-09-2015, 08:46 PM
My first animal hospital job was as a kennel assistant my senior year in high school. The owner's wife was his practice manager. They were religious zealots. The first thing the wife asked me in the job interview was whether I was a Christian. At the time I was, and I said yes. I had no idea at the time that it was illegal. I identified as Christian, but wasn't religious. I didn't pray or talk about Jesus all the time. These people started every work day with prayer. They injected god into everything. At least twice a day, something happened "by the grace of god" or "was god's will". When I was deciding which college to attend, the office manager asked me about it. I told her I was considering a small rather liberal college, and she put a condescending hand on my shoulder and whispered "You know they have LESBIANS there, right?"

One of the worst tasks I had to do at this job involved those giant trash cans on wheels. We had 3 of them in the kennel. Two were for regular trash, and 1 was for feces. They were rolled out to the road every week for the trash collectors. One day, the boss approached two of us and informed us the city had complained about the giant trashcan full of shit. We could still put the shit in the trashcan, but a dedicated shit trashcan was no longer allowed. Our assignment was to "distribute the stools". He actually said "I hate to ask you to do this, but I need you to distribute the stools". This was the middle of summer, and it was probably 90 degrees. The trashcans were full. We had to dump out all the trash, and use pooper scoopers and shovels to pull 40 gallons of packed shit out of the shit can and distribute it evenly to the other trashcans. At least he didn't make us pray first!
[+] 3 users Like beeglez's post
12-09-2015, 09:41 AM
(03-09-2015 10:38 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 10:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I feel ya. I've been called a "like whore" on here before.

I'm not a whore, just friendly. Big Grin

I like that people posted--that's what I'm liking. Not that shitty stuff happened to them.. Oh fuck, I'm just a like whore too Sadcryface2

*looks at likes given number*

Weak Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post