Worst Names Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Worst Names Ever
(11-01-2015 09:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:28 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Wife's family from deep in the woods of Alabama, one grandmother was named Wynema.

Reminds me of my son-in-law's grandmother's name - Fayrene. Backwoods Oklahoma there.

With so many beautiful names why hobble the child huh?

My grandfather's middle name was Perfecto and be went by that name. Do you know why? Because his first name was Eliodoro Hobo

I just called him gramps Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-01-2015, 10:48 AM
(11-01-2015 09:53 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:35 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Reminds me of my son-in-law's grandmother's name - Fayrene. Backwoods Oklahoma there.

With so many beautiful names why hobble the child huh?

My grandfather's middle name was Perfecto and be went by that name. Do you know why? Because his first name was Eliodoro Hobo

I just called him gramps Big Grin

That's funny.Laugh out load

My grandfather's middle name was Ratan which is a material that bamboo like chairs are made out of except the stuff is called ratan. He hated the name.

When I was about twenty years old, I was doing some charity work and calling a list of people for donations. On the list was someone with the last name of Turnupseed. I got someone on the phone and asked if Mr or Mrs Turnupseed was home, but unfortunately, I got the giggles and had to hang up. I got someone else to call, I just couldn't get through a conversation with Mr or Mrs Turnupseed.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-01-2015, 09:36 PM
My wife used to be a school teacher. One of her students was named "Blank".

Sapere aude
[+] 1 user Likes f stop's post
11-01-2015, 09:39 PM
(11-01-2015 09:36 PM)f stop Wrote:  My wife used to be a school teacher. One of her students was named "Blank".

Last name Stare? Tongue
11-01-2015, 09:52 PM
(11-01-2015 09:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, he went through like as BL Lastname.

Related to this guy?
[Image: nVX2kG7.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
11-01-2015, 11:52 PM
(11-01-2015 09:36 PM)f stop Wrote:  My wife used to be a school teacher. One of her students was named "Blank".

[Image: exploits_of_a_mom.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
21-01-2015, 12:26 AM
I had 2 teachers in high school one was Mrs toshit. Yep she got a lot of flack fir that. Then another was harry butt. Yep Mr harry butt. Awe I so remember him. Lol
21-01-2015, 07:37 AM
In some places like in Puritan areas it wasn't uncommon to name your children after traits you want them to have.

So you get people actually named Chastity or Hateevil when you look at the old US records.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-01-2015, 09:29 AM
(21-01-2015 12:26 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I had 2 teachers in high school one was Mrs toshit. Yep she got a lot of flack fir that. Then another was harry butt. Yep Mr harry butt. Awe I so remember him. Lol

Mrs. Toshit? If this was her married name she should have kept her maiden name. Chances are, it was light years better than Toshit.

I knew a lady who's last name was Butts. I'd legally changes these type of names, life is too short to be called toshit and harry butt. Laughat

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-01-2015, 11:11 AM
My daughter rode the bus to school with 2 children with odd names. The boy was Deth and his sister was Life, although how that life was spelled I'm not sure. We bought a car once from a guy named Mr. T. Chicken and I've heard many a story of someone calling their child Mary Christmas. I went to high school with someone whose father was Harry Balls and her name was Sandy Balls.