Worst Names Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Worst Names Ever
high school...

the poor bastard ---

Happy Whamoff

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-01-2015, 04:17 PM
I dunno how to whamoff, but I wouldn't be happy about it if I did. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
23-01-2015, 04:33 PM
(23-01-2015 04:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  I dunno how to whamoff, but I wouldn't be happy about it if I did. Tongue

Ask your avatar. Smile

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
23-01-2015, 07:13 PM
(11-01-2015 09:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:36 PM)f stop Wrote:  My wife used to be a school teacher. One of her students was named "Blank".

Last name Stare? Tongue

If his last name was Blank, maybe he was related to Mel Blank of Bugs Bunny fame.......oops. Mel's last name was spelled Blanc.

Nevermind.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-01-2015, 08:43 PM
I don't think this one is particularly bad, but I found it funny when I first saw it:
Wong Ah Fook

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
28-01-2015, 12:33 AM
My grandmother's name was Billie Maurice and I had a great great Grandmother named Obedience.
28-01-2015, 12:42 AM
A story told to me by my dad years ago...
An old friend of my dad was named Tom Bong. Not totally unusual but a little different.
When Tom's wife was about to give birth to their first child, my dad suggested that if it was a boy he should name him Bing.
28-01-2015, 06:02 AM
Had a middle school science teacher who was mr. Fagenberger. (I believe that's the right spelling, was a long time ago) but that used to get lots of giggles when mentioned.
28-01-2015, 06:27 AM
(28-01-2015 12:42 AM)pablo Wrote:  A story told to me by my dad years ago...
An old friend of my dad was named Tom Bong. Not totally unusual but a little different.
When Tom's wife was about to give birth to their first child, my dad suggested that if it was a boy he should name him Bing.

Because of stupid filters on school computers, many kids don't know ----

The highest scoring flying ace in WWII was a P-38 driver in the Pacific campaign by the name of Dick Bong. Killed in action, because he broke all the rules - that he wrote.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-01-2015, 07:06 AM
(11-01-2015 09:04 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  My grandmothers first name was Orpha. I always thought that was kind of mean to name a kid Orpha.

My great grandmother's first name was Orpha too. Apparently it's a Bible name, although I can't tell you where it appears. Dodgy

And speaking of worst names ever, here's a story... Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A strikingly handsome young man walked into the office of a Hollywood agent with his resume and portfolio in hand. The agent reviewed the young man's slim resume and small portfolio with the care that was deserving of his fine young specimen.

"You have the very obvious good looks and excellent demeanor of an actor. Tell me, have you had any roles that I might be aware of."

"Other than the requisite high school and college plays, no sir," said the handsome young man.

"I dare say I know the reason why, with a name like yours," said the agent.

"Sir?"

"Your name. Penis Van Lesbian. That's not a name that will go far in Hollywood. I'd love to represent you, but you'll have to change your name."

"Sir," the handsome young man protested. "The Van Lesbian name was my father's, my grandfather's and his father's name. We have carried this name for generations and I will not change it for Hollywood or any other reason."

"If you won't change your name, I cannot represent you young man."

"Then I bid you farewell — my name will not change." With that, Penis Van Lesbian left the agents office never to return.

Five Years Later: The Hollywood agent returned to his office after lunch with some producers and shuffled through his mail. Mostly junk mail, trade journals and the like. There was one letter. He opened the envelope and removed the letter. As he unfolded the fine linen paper, a check dropped from the folds and onto his desk. He looked at the check. It was for 50,000 dollars! He read the letter:

Dear Sir: Several years ago, I entered your office determined to become an actor. You refused to represent me unless I changed my name. I objected, saying the Penis Van Lesbian name had been carried for generations and left your office. However, upon leaving, I chanced to reconsider my hastiness and after considerable reflection, I decided to heed your advice and endeavored to change my name. Now I am a famous actor with many roles and known to millions worldwide.

Having achieved this fame and fortune, it is often that I think back to my meeting with you and your insistence that I change my name. I owe you a debt of gratitude, so please accept this check with my humble thanks, for it was your idea which has brought me to such wealth and fame.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Dick Van Dyke
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I hope I don't need to tell anyone that this is a joke and not actually true.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post