Worst Physical Pain?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Worst Physical Pain?
The worst pain I ever felt was when the hospital staff forgot to give me pain meds before removing a vacuum sponge from my surgery wound.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 07:50 PM
(02-12-2014 07:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Bilateral mastectomies performed by a surgeon that thought one hydrocodone was enough for pain relief. Sadcryface

Bastard. Should have sued him.

No kidding!!! Angry

I had a surgery when I was a teen that wasn't all that painful unless I had to move around a lot, and the doctor wrote me a script for at least a week's worth of pain pills with two refills Blink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
02-12-2014, 08:17 PM
(02-12-2014 07:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Bilateral mastectomies performed by a surgeon that thought one hydrocodone was enough for pain relief. Sadcryface

Bastard. Should have sued him.

Her...the bitch. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-12-2014, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 08:23 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
I was skiing in Banff back when I was in High school (which I don't even like doing but there was a girl) and I got hit from behind by a snowboarder. Ski failed to come lose from the boot when I ate shit and I twisted my knee so badly that the front end of the ski cut the back of my head open. Doc said I would have been miles better off just breaking the fuckin' thing but I've never broken a bone in my life.
Story has a happy ending though. Got laid!Thumbsup

But that....that was nothing to what happened in Paris. Here is some advice for visiting Paris: be careful what bar you go into and don't speak English while you are in said bar or you just might end up pulling 6 1/2 inches of blade out of your stomach cause your a idiot and you pull the damn thing out like a fucking amateur. Nothing quite like the feeling of digesting yourself. No

I can deal with any pain now, nearly deep fried my hand once, but dental pain just shuts me down. It's not WORSE then Paris pain wise for me but for some reason I just can not deal with it, till I can get to the dentist I'm eating 500mg pain pills like fucking Skittles which is stupid I know. So ya I feel your pain man.
As for pregnancy I dunno guys....I've been in bad pain but I've never needed to crush a motherfuckers hand to get through it. My best friend fuckin' destroyed my hand when she had her kid, sans the father due to being a douche, and I'm a decently strong guy.

So ya I dunno.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
03-12-2014, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 12:51 AM by RogueWarrior.)
Pancreatitis.
Holy fuckballs.Evil_monster

Followed by burst appendixNo

Followed by being dumped by my first gf. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
03-12-2014, 12:48 AM
(02-12-2014 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 07:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bastard. Should have sued him.

Her...the bitch. Dodgy

maybe what goes around will come around. Karma can be wonderful.Cool
03-12-2014, 01:04 AM
(03-12-2014 12:48 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Her...the bitch. Dodgy

maybe what goes around will come around. Karma can be wonderful.Cool

Too bad it doesn't exist. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-12-2014, 01:07 AM
My cat once hooked his claw under my finger nail. It dropped me to my knees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Hang nail.
03-12-2014, 01:25 AM
I tore off two fingernails once.
That hurt a lot.