Worst Physical Pain?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Worst Physical Pain?
(03-12-2014 10:28 AM)Free Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 10:13 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Nope. Labor. And I've had several surgeries including having my neck replaced.

Yeah those neck transplants can be a bitch. There is always a conflict when you want to turn your head to the right and the residual memory of the previous owner wants to turn it to the left.

Fucking neck transplants ...

Hobo

LMAO. Yeah i always say im actually part zombie now.
That and apparently they gave me gay bones!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-12-2014, 10:51 AM
When I was 4 years old, I hit the back of my head on a radiator and needed stitches to close it. My mother later told me that, because I was so young and medicine wasn't the same back then, the E.R. doctors decided they couldn't give me anesthesia. So they put me in a net to hold me down and stitched my head. Sad

I don't consciously remember this (except for the accident itself) and didn't know this story until I was about 18. Before then, I had 2 instances of being pinned down as a kid - one during a fight and the other while joking around with a friend who was on the wrestling team - and I completely freaked out in both cases. I didn't understand what happened at the time and was totally embarrassed. When I later heard the story about the net in the E.R., I realized that I must subconsciously remember that incident deep down and that's why I had freaked out.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
03-12-2014, 10:59 AM
1. multiple kidney stones
2. emergency gall bladder removal
3. putting and acid solution on the bottom of my feet to burn out the plantar's warts on my feet. This led to huge blisters and lots of pain.
4. My appendix almost burst.

I am still learning. --Michelangelo, age 87
03-12-2014, 11:57 AM
(03-12-2014 10:13 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Urinal track infection. Couldn't even stand up but somehow rode my motorbike to the emergency room.

Child labor has got nothing on that and anyone that says otherwise can be shot in the kneecaps and left to fester and die in their own filth.

What???
You're kidding right?
Have you ever been in labor? Do you say this because you're aware labor pains come and go????
Wtf muffs??

Nope. Labor. And I've had several surgeries including having my neck replaced.

I had back labor which didn't come and go, it simply stayed. I felt as if a huge anvil was pressing on my spine and actually thought my back was broken. Because of this I didn't even feel the actual labor contractions. When I finally went in for the c section the baby was stuck half way into the birth canal and the doctor was yanking me around and pulling me off the operating table to get her out. My poor husband was just about to faint when the baby finally was pulled out.

The one thing about labor pains is that one gets to go home with a baby (usually) and they are so little and cute.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-12-2014, 12:02 PM
(03-12-2014 11:57 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 10:13 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  What???
You're kidding right?
Have you ever been in labor? Do you say this because you're aware labor pains come and go????
Wtf muffs??

I had back labor which didn't come and go, it simply stayed. I felt as if a huge anvil was pressing on my spine and actually thought my back was broken. Because of this I didn't even feel the actual labor contractions. When I finally went in for the c section the baby was stuck half way into the birth canal and the doctor was yanking me around and pulling me off the operating table to get her out. My poor husband was just about to faint when the baby finally was pulled out.

The one thing about labor pains is that one gets to go home with a baby (usually) and they are so little and cute.

Yes!!!
And i had back labor with one of mine, too.

I mentioned "comes and goes" because most people think of labor this way and generally discredit the level of agony that shoots through every part of you till you think to yourself...."I'm going to die. The human body cannot withstand this surely!"

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-12-2014, 03:09 PM
(02-12-2014 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Urinal track infection. Couldn't even stand up but somehow rode my motorbike to the emergency room.

Child labor has got nothing on that and anyone that says otherwise can be shot in the kneecaps and left to fester and die in their own filth.

What???
You're kidding right?
Wtf muffs??

This is muffs you are talking to. Don't forget that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Waking up in the middle of the night and standing on one of these:
[Image: rsz_plug_1.jpg]

Edit: It appears that it isn't showing Sad waaa. It's a three ponged plug.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
03-12-2014, 03:48 PM
(03-12-2014 03:33 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  Waking up in the middle of the night and standing on one of these:

Edit: It appears that it isn't showing Sad waaa. It's a three ponged plug.

I see your plug and raise you these:

[Image: 1402079541000-XXX-LEGO-BLOCKS02.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
03-12-2014, 04:47 PM
A few years ago I was sewing on my industrial sewing machine and sewed through my index finger. It missed the bone but hurt like hell. I was on my way to the emergency room when I thought, "what are they going to do, stitch it up? It's already got a stitch in it." So I just pulled the thread out of my finger, put some hydrogen peroxide on it, wrapped it up and went back to sewing. It hurt for a few days but got better.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-12-2014, 04:54 PM

What???
You're kidding right?
Wtf muffs??

People have multiple children.
If it was so fucking painful why would you willingly do it multiple times?

Checkmate females. Drinking Beverage

Women everywhere: 0
Muffs: 1
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post