Worst Physical Pain?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Worst Physical Pain?
(03-12-2014 08:54 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 08:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Blink size of a golf ball??? You're pulling my leg! Pea sized MAYBE Tongue

Nope. Golf ball. Yes

Ok, I never thought I'd say this, but I literally can't even right now Laugh out load I'll never believe you without pics, and I don't want to see a picture Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-12-2014, 11:51 PM
(03-12-2014 08:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  I once drilled a hole in my thigh with a power drill.

Do i want to ask?

*Cringe*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-12-2014, 11:52 PM
(03-12-2014 09:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 08:54 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  Nope. Golf ball. Yes

Ok, I never thought I'd say this, but I literally can't even right now Laugh out load I'll never believe you without pics, and I don't want to see a picture Laugh out load

No pictures!
No!!!

Jesus

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
04-12-2014, 12:32 AM
(03-12-2014 08:23 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I had a huge pimple in my ear a few months ago. My mom popped it and there was a solid chunk the size of a golf ball.

That's not a pimple, that's an abscess.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Its a toss up between the pain of appendicitis, and what I felt like after I woke from surgery for said appendicitis with a 4 inch incision on my abdomen, or the pain when I tried to get up to go pee the first time after waking up.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Shingles on my neck. Owwwww.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-12-2014, 07:26 PM
(13-12-2014 06:53 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Shingles on my neck. Owwwww.

Shingles in my eye.

[Image: herpeseye.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Shingles on my roof.

[Image: Failure_of_asphalt_shingles_allowing_roo...sgydax.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
15-12-2014, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 10:07 PM by The Organic Chemist.)
(15-12-2014 07:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 06:53 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Shingles on my neck. Owwwww.

Shingles in my eye.

Yikes!! Not going to like that post girly. It seems a bot odd to like a post where someone was in utter pain.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Bilateral femur fractures, fractures of left ulna, radius and humerus and metacarpals in right hand in an industrial injury fifteen years ago. There was no immediate pain, but became intense as we waited for the second closest paramedic team as the closest was on another call. As I was caught by a coworker, my right thigh was over top of my left thigh and about half and hour later the paramedics finally uncrossed my legs before feeling pressure from the MAST trousers.

I didn't pass out and was awake for all of it including listening to the ER doctor ask paramedics how much pain killer I was given and was flabbergasted and yell out, "Is that it?!" Perhaps the worst was transferring from one ambulance board to the medical helicopter board where they pull legs straight.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)