Worst Songs to Have Sex To

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: Worst Songs to Have Sex To
(07-02-2017 09:08 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 09:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Are you waiting for religious reasons or just haven't found the right person?

Bit of both. Reading the Bible has mostly disabused the former, with a mix of Tradition thrown in post-Catholic conversion. Considered it with someone who I was seriously discussing marriage with, almost a decade ago, but she ended up cheating on and dumping me. So glad we didn't.

I'm sorry that happened Undecided I think you've got to wait til it's right for you. I wish I waited for my first time to be with someone I was truly in love with instead of someone I was only dating at the time. Imo, sex is better when you love the person and they're your best friend. It's nice having someone you can have hot sex with who you trust...and who you can also joke around with during some of it. Wink It makes it much more fun. So good for you for waiting.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-02-2017, 12:34 AM
(07-02-2017 09:57 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  

Holy crap. Besides being an absolutely perfect answer for this thread, I now have that song in my head. I cannot recall the last time I heard it, and yet I still remember most of it...

To add to both that and "Come, now is the time to worship" (which I can also play in my head), there's also "Come Thou Font of Every Blessing" and "He Touched Me."
[+] 1 user Likes leigh7911's post
08-02-2017, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 01:09 AM by leigh7911.)
Oh, now I'm going down a rabbit hole of my past.

Help Myself to You - Kathy Triccoli, the chorus of which includes these lines:
"Pour Your Life -- into me
Fill me with -- Your glory
Let your love -- consume me"

Undo Me - Jennifer Knapp

Let's Begin Again - Ray Boltz

Never Gonna be as Big as Jesus
and
Get Down - both Audio Adrenaline

And. Oh my gosh. How did I forget about this song?!??!

ETA the chorus of above song:
I don't want it, I don't want it, want it
I don't want it, want your sex for now
I don't want it, I don't want it, want it
I don't want it, 'til we take the vows

Ah. Memories.
[+] 3 users Like leigh7911's post
08-02-2017, 12:57 AM
(07-02-2017 10:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 09:08 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Bit of both. Reading the Bible has mostly disabused the former, with a mix of Tradition thrown in post-Catholic conversion. Considered it with someone who I was seriously discussing marriage with, almost a decade ago, but she ended up cheating on and dumping me. So glad we didn't.

I'm sorry that happened Undecided I think you've got to wait til it's right for you. I wish I waited for my first time to be with someone I was truly in love with instead of someone I was only dating at the time. Imo, sex is better when you love the person and they're your best friend. It's nice having someone you can have hot sex with who you trust...and who you can also joke around with during some of it. Wink It makes it much more fun. So good for you for waiting.

I waited ages before my first. IMO that was a mistake. It made it into this BIG DEAL in my mind. Actually it's fun but it's... not this holy, precious thing. Christians do a good job of making it so, but that ain't what it is.

On the thread topic... I've been know to start humming the Star-spangled banner during sex Big Grin The lady was not amused.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-02-2017, 03:28 AM
Grandad https://g.co/kgs/3G0S51

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Can't work out how to imbed the video, sorry.
[+] 1 user Likes ukatheist's post
08-02-2017, 03:52 AM

DID I WIN THE INTERNET YET?!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
08-02-2017, 04:01 AM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-02-2017, 04:46 AM
(07-02-2017 08:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 08:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Why was this a thread before?

He's talking about the show me your snipples forum. Wait a second, weren't you the one who suggested that in the first place?

I ain't. I'm talking about a specific section called Intimacy and Relationships. Created by admins to seperate the topic of fucking away from the below 18 crowd, which is also why nobody goes there. No new members go there since they press it and it says access denied. They don't know that they have to show ID, which is even less likely since 80 % of all new members are shy and don't stay at all. With no new discussion, the section is a forgotten ghost town; hence why this sex related thread is now here.

Woop-de-do, story time is over.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
08-02-2017, 06:25 AM

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-02-2017, 08:10 AM
(08-02-2017 12:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-02-2017 10:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm sorry that happened Undecided I think you've got to wait til it's right for you. I wish I waited for my first time to be with someone I was truly in love with instead of someone I was only dating at the time. Imo, sex is better when you love the person and they're your best friend. It's nice having someone you can have hot sex with who you trust...and who you can also joke around with during some of it. Wink It makes it much more fun. So good for you for waiting.

I waited ages before my first. IMO that was a mistake. It made it into this BIG DEAL in my mind. Actually it's fun but it's... not this holy, precious thing. Christians do a good job of making it so, but that ain't what it is.

On the thread topic... I've been know to start humming the Star-spangled banner during sex Big Grin The lady was not amused.

As an atheist, I would hope people are making decisions based on their *own* personal choices and not what a deity wants them to do. I can only speak from my own personal experience about wishing I waited. I've done the dating someone and having sex thing and I've done the relationship in love sex thing--and, imo, the relationship in love sex thing is light years better. Things aren't so awkward, you both tend to be more adventurous, and you both work harder to make sure you each get your cookies Wink Again, this is just based on my own personal experience, I think everyone's experience(s) will be different.

Back to the thread: Star-spangled banner? Laugh out load See those are the types of things that make sex fun (in addition to the other stuff, of course). Angel

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post