Worst Songs to Have Sex To

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Worst Songs to Have Sex To
Mariachi band. Especially if the entire band was there live, playing in your bedroom while you were trying to do your thang Laugh out load

Although, I will say I think it would be cool to have a mariachi band play at your wedding like these people.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-02-2017, 02:46 PM

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
08-02-2017, 03:00 PM

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
08-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Here's one from Cosmo:

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-02-2017, 03:09 PM

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
08-02-2017, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 05:10 PM by TheGulegon.)
(08-02-2017 02:46 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

You could turn that into some... kinky? role-play, though Confused

(08-02-2017 03:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Here's one from Cosmo:

Hey! Angry Huey Lewis could be made to work. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
08-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Guley, fair point! Jenny and Morondog, thanks for the advice. It sucked, but I'm (semi) over it. Went through a year of wishing I'd not wake up the next morning, but now I don't feel that way. Smile And one day hopefully I'll find someone.

Leigh...your post, which I'm sorry for having triggered nonstop Christian music in your head, has made me think of this one:

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
08-02-2017, 09:15 PM
(08-02-2017 07:57 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Guley, fair point! Jenny and Morondog, thanks for the advice. It sucked, but I'm (semi) over it. Went through a year of wishing I'd not wake up the next morning, but now I don't feel that way. Smile And one day hopefully I'll find someone.

Leigh...your post, which I'm sorry for having triggered nonstop Christian music in your head, has made me think of this one:

I'm sure you'll find someone amazing soon. You're a cool person and a sand worm. What's not to like Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-02-2017, 09:33 PM
(08-02-2017 09:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 07:57 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Guley, fair point! Jenny and Morondog, thanks for the advice. It sucked, but I'm (semi) over it. Went through a year of wishing I'd not wake up the next morning, but now I don't feel that way. Smile And one day hopefully I'll find someone.

I'm sure you'll find someone amazing soon. You're a cool person and a sand worm. What's not to like Wink

Thanks. Though that part where if exposed to water I break into pieces and turn the Earth into a desert might be bad? Tongue

And for a song:

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
08-02-2017, 10:58 PM

Yup. I was in high school when that album came out. It was BIG in my youth group, which I was a very active part of. Honestly, I kinda enjoyed the little rabbit hole - I really can't separate contemporary Christian music or church from my childhood to early 20s years.

I'm glad you're feeling better about it all! Jenny's right, I'm sure that person's out there too. Smile The husbandperson and I waited (mostly, ahem...) for our wedding night, and while we obviously thought that was best back then, we now are just really glad we lucked into compatibility even though we didn't have a freakin' clue about anything.

A few more questionable Christian song titles -

Does Anybody Hear Her - Casting Crowns

In the Blink of an Eye - Mercy Me
[+] 2 users Like leigh7911's post