Worst Songs to Have Sex To

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Worst Songs to Have Sex To
I can't think of anything else in the "background music to a red neck butt rape movie scene" category, so I guess I'll go in a different direction.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
09-02-2017, 07:44 PM

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
09-02-2017, 08:12 PM
(09-02-2017 07:23 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Only as old as you feel! Tongue The other day I pointed out one of the Youth Options students in 101 is only 1 year off being half my age, so totally understand the feeling. And the geriatric church thing is fun too; mom's Methodist church back home may merge with another one, because the average age of their congregation is in the late 60s.

We have multiple couples who have been married 60 plus years. A couple of the congregants I'd be afraid to sneeze near.

Yes, praise and worship music is crazy innuendo-y. I noticed that even when I was still listening to it, but man, now I can't *not* see it.

And if we're going with SNL songs, surely "Dick in a Box" has to be on there?!
[+] 1 user Likes leigh7911's post
09-02-2017, 09:56 PM
I had to find that.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-02-2017, 10:41 PM

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
10-02-2017, 07:08 AM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-02-2017, 08:22 AM

[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-02-2017, 09:00 AM

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
10-02-2017, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 09:10 AM by GirlyMan.)

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-02-2017, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 09:27 AM by Mr. Boston.)
I've never been a sex and music kind of guy. It may be because I'm a musician so having music on can be too distracting. I can't just "listen" to music or have it on in the background. If I hear it I'm analyzing it, isolating the tracks in my mind, critiquing the mix, etc. Too much mental gymnastics going on to surrender to the moment properly. But when I've used music for this purpose in the past Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Massive Attack - Mezzanine were my go-to albums.

But anything with a banjo would put me in the exact wrong frame of mind, lol. Though I generally dig banjo music. You can't beat it for driving late at night; it's impossible to relax enough to fall asleep at the wheel.
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Boston's post