Worst Ways to Come Out Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2012, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2012 12:03 AM by kpax.)
Wink Worst Ways to Come Out Atheist
This is just for fun inspired by this post .

What are some of the worst ways possible one could come out to family and friends about being atheist? The only rule is: it must be accompanied with a related picture.

Quoting Erxomai:
(18-11-2012 11:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Val's not good at explaining things so she decided to have 666 tattooed on her forehead. It makes the point without having to say much.
Drinking Beverage
[Image: britney666.jpg]

My idea: go to church and pretend you have a testimony to give. Go onstage, mic and all and announce that you converted to atheism and that believing is bullshit. Watch the shock. Enjoy the show.

[Image: shocked-crowd-300x225.jpg?w=300]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kpax's post
19-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Worst Ways to Come Out Atheist
I like this thread. Maybe I'll get some good ideas. Otherwise, I'm just trying to outlive my mom. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-11-2012, 02:06 AM
RE: Worst Ways to Come Out Atheist
Minister: "...And so, while Bob may be gone in the physical realm, he is certainly still with us in spirit. He has left his shell behind, and now, his soul has ascended to Heaven where he has found eternal peace at God's side."

You: "Hah!"

*Church becomes silent and all eyes fall on you*

Unsure Weeping Unsure Ohmy Confused ----> Dodgy <---- Shocking No Unsure Sadcryface2 Shocking Blink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
19-11-2012, 03:35 AM
RE: Worst Ways to Come Out Atheist
I went to a catholic school, my friend came out as an atheist after he got caught smoking:
Vice-rector (also a priest): "But don't you know, god doesn't want you to smoke!"
My friend: "I don't care, I don't believe in god."

He got suspended for 3 days, not for smoking, but for saying that Tongue

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 3 users Like Smooshmonster's post