Worst case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2013, 05:00 AM
RE: Worst case
I would pick up any weapon and start beating/shooting/throwing at it. I would go down fighting
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2013, 08:59 AM
(29-06-2013 01:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 07:21 AM)bustead Wrote:  If (just if) after you die, you really find out that there is a god which approves and commits mass murders, rapes, slavery... which is a complete devil in a normal person's view, what will you do?
ps: Assume here that god does excist (put your arguments aside on this aspect) and so far our deduction of god is completely unethical is correct (which is quite certain)

Death is the limit of the artificial separation between self and environment.

What is artificial? Existentialism is in the eye if the beholder. I am the walrus. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 09:07 AM
If on the chance there is a creator (there isn't) and on the slim slim chance the creator turns out to be the christian creator (its not) Then I'd be excited that I'd be going to be in the company of great men and women in hell, and not stuck eternally worshiping an evil sadistic being in "paradise"
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
02-07-2013, 07:05 PM
I think I'd tell him how much of a bad dude he is. But since he's an "all-knowing" god, I guess there'd be no need to tell him anything.
02-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Cannot play along here as the probability of such an event is zero.

You peeps are like, "god is this, god is that;" which is all based upon the anecdotal evidence of bigoted assholes. A better example of "god in the real world" is me and my Gwynnies; and I spend a significant fraction of every day "worshiping god." Where I shut my hole and go the fuck away, staring into her eyes...

Which I mention 'cause I'm fucking drunk, and there's Gwynnies; but no. The proposition is ludicrous. Evil does not translate.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user