Worst use of a TARDIS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Worst use of a TARDIS
Not the most destructive, just the worst.

Land on the moon, Sea of Tranquility, just over the ridge from the Apollo 11 landing site, June 19, 1969.

Suit up, get out and walk through the landing site leaving an obvious set of tracks. Right where Neil Armstrong will see it the moment that he steps out of the Lander you leave the gold plaque brought specifically for this purpose. It is a plain, featureless rectangle except for the two soon-to-be immortal words engraved on it: "First Post!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
13-12-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Worst use of a TARDIS
(12-12-2013 09:30 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Not the most destructive, just the worst.

Land on the moon, Sea of Tranquility, just over the ridge from the Apollo 11 landing site, June 19, 1969.

Suit up, get out and walk through the landing site leaving an obvious set of tracks. Right where Neil Armstrong will see it the moment that he steps out of the Lander you leave the gold plaque brought specifically for this purpose. It is a plain, featureless rectangle except for the two soon-to-be immortal words engraved on it: "First Post!"

... I'll give you that one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-12-2013, 10:09 AM
(12-12-2013 09:30 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Not the most destructive, just the worst.

LOL, I would classify that as one of the best uses of the TARDIS.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
13-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Or how about...

Jesus' tomb c. 2000 ago.

Half inch the body and GTFO of there.

That'll have everyone guessing for a while.

13-12-2013, 10:24 AM
(13-12-2013 10:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Or how about...

Jesus' tomb c. 2000 ago.

Not really a fan of the show.

If I recall correctly, Daleks are one of his enemies...leave to the Brits to develope an advanced enemy that can be foiled by stairs.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-12-2013, 10:25 AM
(13-12-2013 10:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Or how about...

Jesus' tomb c. 2000 ago.

Not really a fan of the show.

If I recall correctly, Daleks are one of his enemies...leave it to the Brits to develope an advanced enemy that can be foiled by stairs.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Travel back in time to 1812 and TP what will become the White House just before the Canadian/British forces arrive to burn the place.

Travel to another world and get a sample of rock that is close enough to Earth rock to be impossible to distinguish. Build a small meteor of it and drop it in a corn field somewhere RIGHT in front of witnesses, the 'climb out' of it and demand in a desperate tone 'Have you invented Barbie yet!?' When you get a 'yes' moan that thw universe is doomed and return to the Tardis and disappear.

Return to the late Jurassic, and bury a stone carving that reads 'You should see the look on your face!' or 'I am god, and here is proof of me. That or I'm stoned... or you are.'

Travel back in time and get the show Dr. Who cancelled before it starts so we can't have this discussion.
[+] 1 user Likes OddGamer's post
13-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Have an awesome sandwich made, go back to eat it all over again.

Or would that mean future you stole it from you before you could eat it the first time...?
In which case how did future you know it was a good sandwich, didn't his 'future him' steal it from him as well? Hmm

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

13-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Go back in time to prevent own birth.
13-12-2013, 05:47 PM
(13-12-2013 10:25 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Not really a fan of the show.

If I recall correctly, Daleks are one of his enemies...leave it to the Brits to develope an advanced enemy that can be foiled by stairs.Drinking Beverage

They can fly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user