Worst websites on the web!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Worst websites on the web!
You know what is the worst fucking website, a website in which you wish it would just shut down and never come back. So far I hate the websites buzzfeed, return of kings(or anything Roosh V has touched), and every creationist website you can think of. You guys have some hated websites?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-06-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Worst websites on the web!
(06-06-2016 08:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know what is the worst fucking website, a website in which you wish it would just shut down and never come back. So far I hate the websites buzzfeed, return of kings(or anything Roosh V has touched), and every creationist website you can think of. You guys have some hated websites?

Buzzfeed is literal shit. Like someone uploaded a piece of shit and Buzzfeed came into existence.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Easy one...

Answers In Genesis. (And related Creationist propaganda sites.)

No, it's not a joke. Their campaign of misinformation, quote-mining, and outright lies has done serious damage to science education in this country, and hampers this country's social and scientific progress in ways I'd hate to try to measure.

I truly believe that attacks on the human intellect and the public understanding of the Scientific Method constitute an evil as bad as systematic/organized violence.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-06-2016, 08:17 PM
(06-06-2016 08:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 08:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know what is the worst fucking website, a website in which you wish it would just shut down and never come back. So far I hate the websites buzzfeed, return of kings(or anything Roosh V has touched), and every creationist website you can think of. You guys have some hated websites?

Buzzfeed is literal shit. Like someone uploaded a piece of shit and Buzzfeed came into existence.

Buzzfeed is like a walking contradiction. It is amazing. and people around our age always fall for it. It is almost like watchmojo

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
07-06-2016, 12:33 AM
So that's what 'www' stands for Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-06-2016, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 12:48 AM by Free Thought.)
i would say The time Cube, but that would be a lie as it was awesomely insane, and also it is died and gone. (sad sniff)

My proper entry... Not sure, but I know I really don't like Talkorigins. Dislike the format. Also I dislike 4Chan's formatting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-06-2016, 02:55 AM
(07-06-2016 12:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Also I dislike 4Chan's formatting.

Laughat I mean those guys... they could take a break from being a cesspit of humanity and hire a good graphic designer, amirite?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-06-2016, 05:39 AM
It's gotta be ----

http://www.zombo.com

heh...

been waiting years to put a link up for that dumbass thing....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-06-2016, 07:03 AM
AboveTopSecret.com. I was banned from there for asking "Can you prove that?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2016, 07:43 AM
(07-06-2016 12:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  My proper entry... Not sure, but I know I really don't like Talkorigins. Dislike the format. Also I dislike 4Chan's formatting.

Really? I always liked talkorigins. Also we avoid 4chan