Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
23-03-2012, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 07:10 AM by Hughsie.)
Worthy Christian Forums
As many of you will have noticed I started a thread yesterday about a quote on Egor's website from a Moderator at Worthy Christian Forums. This led me to read Egor's review of the place (which wasn't glowing to say the least), which led me to decide to make an account and see what the place is like for myself.

I've been joined in my little trip by our resident Calvinist KC to see just what the forum is like.

This thread is for me and KC to post what we think about the place and can serve as somewhere for people to suggest anything they think worth bringing up.

I also wanna mention that I didn't sign up to Worthy Christian Forums just to write about what it's like here. I signed up yesterday and KC suggested making this thread today.

EDIT - Lucradis and Erxomai have now also journeyed across. Lucradis is using a different username (see if you can find him Big Grin) and Erxomai is using the same name but pretending to be a raving fundie (I think).

Well I now appear to have been completely banned and had all my posts deleted but I'll leave this message for any Worthy Christian Forums members;

I was not on your forum trolling. Any of you who actually read my posts will know this. I was there for debate and to hear the opinions of the other side of the coin. It's a pity I've been banned as I had many insightful exchanges with atheists and theists alike and was looking forward to many more. Any of you who question my sincerity on your forum are misguided.

Any of you who want to hear my side (or who want to hear the other side of the atheist/theist debate as I do) feel free to sign up here and PM me, maybe then you will see that some of the things said about me were unfounded and unfair.

All the best, Hughsie.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 12:19 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
Yep. I think this is a good idea.

Test the waters, so to speak.

We can relay our fun to you guys (much like my FB stuff) in one condensed thread.

I'm going to start posting this weekend; however, I'm wondering which stock question I should start off with... suggestions?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Go with the tainted bible one. Make sure to use the OUR part, or you may give them the impression you're an atheist.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
23-03-2012, 12:29 PM
(23-03-2012 12:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Go with the tainted bible one. Make sure to use the OUR part, or you may give them the impression you're an atheist.

Ohhh that's a good one.

What about the one where you can't prove God empirically?

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
23-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Well I've been classed as a nonbeliever. I now cannot post in half the forum sections, including the welcome section. I can now no longer post in my own intro thread.

Always a good start Big Grin!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 6 users Like Hughsie's post
23-03-2012, 12:32 PM
(23-03-2012 12:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well I've been classed as a nonbeliever. I now cannot post in half the forum sections, including the welcome section. I can now no longer post in my own intro thread.

Always a good start Big Grin!

OMGWTFLOL

No way... really? No way. This place is a riot, and I haven't even started yet.

23-03-2012, 12:34 PM
(23-03-2012 12:32 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  OMGWTFLOL

It was in their Terms of Service that you can't post in certain places if you don't accept Jesus into your heart or something like that. Didn't think it would extend to my own intro thread though Big Grin.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
23-03-2012, 12:36 PM
(23-03-2012 12:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 12:32 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  OMGWTFLOL

It was in their Terms of Service that you can't post in certain places if you don't accept Jesus into your heart or something like that. Didn't think it would extend to my own intro thread though Big Grin.

Tell them you just accepted Christ due to their profound and effective ministry of suppressing non-believers.

WHO ARE THEY TO JUDGE?

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
23-03-2012, 12:41 PM
what are your user names?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 12:43 PM
(23-03-2012 12:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  what are your user names?

I'll give you 2 guesses.

One for each of us.