Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
24-03-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(24-03-2012 07:38 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yeah I just read that. I want to get in on that one but I don't think i can without blowing my cover.
I'm close enough on the gay thread. So hard to not just blast them all the time. Restraint bolt .... loosening...
Urge to kill... rising...
Almost all of their threads are based off of hate. Not really surprising, but awkward.

It's hard to just say something without it coming off as atheist because I want to say nice things lol. Well things we'd think were nice. Like equal right etc...

And hey douche, the consummating of marriage thing is not solid. But I can't debate that without coming off as atheist now.
I knew that was you Big Grin.

Your not very incognito, your sounding more hostile than me Big Grin.

Plus I totally got you with the consummation of marriage. Validation of marriage requires consummation which two guys cannot do without being in violation of the Bible. Rock solid Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Nuh Uh I totes looked it up. The bible never clearly states what it is that signifies marriage. Some parts indicate consummation, some say that even without you can be legally married.

I know that I`m coming off as hostile, it`s really hard for me to not just flip out. I applaud your ability to keep a cool head. Though I've seen the whole forum, and it is a deep dark place. It's getting to me man. I haven't even posted in more than three places.
Remember the post Erx made that I thought was so over the top as to be funny? Someone agreed. Ugh.

I feel like that guy in the movies who's been undercover for too long. It's only been one day man. One fucking day.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
24-03-2012, 07:52 PM
(24-03-2012 07:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Nuh Uh I totes looked it up. The bible never clearly states what it is that signifies marriage. Some parts indicate consummation, some say that even without you can be legally married.

I know that I`m coming off as hostile, it`s really hard for me to not just flip out. I applaud your ability to keep a cool head. Though I've seen the whole forum, and it is a deep dark place. It's getting to me man. I haven't even posted in more than three places.
Remember the post Erx made that I thought was so over the top as to be funny? Someone agreed. Ugh.

I feel like that guy in the movies who's been undercover for too long. It's only been one day man. One fucking day.
I knew there would be someone!

And I agree about the undercover thing. I'm get PTSD symptoms if I stay on longer than 5 minutes at a time.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-03-2012, 07:54 PM
(24-03-2012 07:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Nuh Uh I totes looked it up. The bible never clearly states what it is that signifies marriage. Some parts indicate consummation, some say that even without you can be legally married.

You need to stop thinking Lucradis. You need to become your Christian alter ego.

To be honest I'm quite enjoying it. I've not had a single post deleted yet and everyone's been nice to me, even if they don't agree with me.

I thought my thread on Biblical contradictions would have been deleted but it's doing quite well.

I'm just still a little disappointed that I can't post in most of the sections. I woulda been interesting to post as an atheist in the more casual sections.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
24-03-2012, 07:56 PM
It's strange that they have the barrier. I can understand them not wanting to be barraged with annoying atheists who just want to tell everyone off, but we don't have the barrier, I'd say more people are aware of this place, and we only get the occasional crack pot, who rarely sticks around.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2012, 07:58 PM
lol@putting their heads in the sand about what the Hebrew says.

I really don't think I can do this forum much longer. It's making me dislike Christians even more.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
24-03-2012, 08:02 PM
(24-03-2012 07:56 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's strange that they have the barrier. I can understand them not wanting to be barraged with annoying atheists who just want to tell everyone off, but we don't have the barrier, I'd say more people are aware of this place, and we only get the occasional crack pot, who rarely sticks around.
Yeah and generally you'd think it would be Christians who would be more like to sign up to a forum on the other side and spout off, not atheists.

Maybe they're a little paranoid about us, they think we just wanna sign up and sound off. Personally though I think they are worried that people who aren't 100% blindly set in their faith may actually read our posts and see religion for the BS it is (as evidenced by Mod Alan). So they restrict us to one place that is clearly labelled as being the atheist place and they steer anyone who sounds a little unsure in their beliefs away from it. Kinda sad really.

Best
Worst
24-03-2012, 08:02 PM
(24-03-2012 07:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol@putting their heads in the sand about what the Hebrew says.

I really don't think I can do this forum much longer. It's making me dislike Christians even more.
I think our own kingschosen is starting to understand how we feel! Angel

Something that has always fathomed me about christianity is that there are so very many denominations and everyone seems to interpret entirely differently.

For instance someone such as yourself may believe in evolutionary creationism
Another may believe only in YEC
Another may not give a damn about either and be completely consumed by things like speaking in tongues every sunday.
Another may decide that the earth is flat and to literally interpret the bible just literally and anything that can be proven otherwise isn't proven but a lie to test faith.
Another may worry more about which day god cares about (whether it be sunday or saturday).
Another may claim they found some golden tablets in a cave and conveniently don't have them accessible and write another book.
For all we know there's a denomination of psychopaths who might do something like protest the funerals of dead soldiers too.

Ask every single one of them how they feel about the bible, sit them down, each one in a room and ask them a question and see if they all agree on the interpretation of the same verse.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
24-03-2012, 08:04 PM
(24-03-2012 08:02 PM)Logisch Wrote:  For all we know there's a denomination of psychopaths who might do something like protest the funerals of dead soldiers too.
What do you the WBC is Big Grin?

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-03-2012, 08:07 PM
(24-03-2012 08:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 08:02 PM)Logisch Wrote:  For all we know there's a denomination of psychopaths who might do something like protest the funerals of dead soldiers too.
What do you the WBC is Big Grin?
I was hoping someone would pick up on that Wink I had to throw that in there.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post