Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
25-03-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
I read a few threads... they are horrible beyond recognition. They are just plain incorrigible, purposely ignorant and hopeless.

All the more to troll them, my dear. Angel

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 10:12 AM by morondog.)
How popular is this WCF place? 100s of members? Thousands? How big a sample are we talking?
I'm just wondering how much their views represent the general views of American Christians or if they're just a small bunch...
25-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote: Scriptures do not specifically mention homosexual marriage because it is LUDICROUS!
Lucradis have you been rumbled or was someone directly replying that to you pure coincidence?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
25-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Still getting caught up on the posts here... but I wanted to suggest that someone starts making threads with vague innuendo titles, like:

"Just the tip"

Then make it a thread about how you feel like you've only seen the tip of the iceburg that is God's love.

or reference the Jesusween movement, but treat it as if you honestly support it.

Any other ideas?
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
25-03-2012, 10:55 AM
(25-03-2012 10:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  How popular is this WCF place? 100s of members? Thousands? How big a sample are we talking?
I'm just wondering how much their views represent the general views of American Christians or if they're just a small bunch...
There are between 96000 and 97000 members.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
25-03-2012, 11:12 AM
(25-03-2012 10:55 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 10:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  How popular is this WCF place? 100s of members? Thousands? How big a sample are we talking?
... wow.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-03-2012, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 12:26 PM by Erxomai.)
I wonder if that includes the Banned as well? Big Grin
(25-03-2012 10:55 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Damn, there are landmines all over that forum. There will be a title that reads, "First time visitors to this forum click here" and you get this http://www.worthychristianforums.com/ind...-visitors/

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-03-2012, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 12:30 PM by morondog.)
(25-03-2012 12:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wonder if that includes the Banned as well? Big Grin
Well don't toot your horn too much Erx otherwise you'll have to join the banned too Big Grin
Quote:Tell me, have you ever thought about Jesus? Who is he? Take a guess.

a) A great man?
b) A prophet?
c) The only begotten Son of God, the Messiah?
d) All of the above?

The answer is D

Multiple choice, Christian style! Big Grin Too much humour, OMFW!
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-03-2012, 12:40 PM
(25-03-2012 10:55 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  There are between 96000 and 97000 members.

That doesn't mean a thing except that they don't delete spammers from the data base and that it is old and probably also had a lot of "one post wonders" like we get here too.

Look at the number of active posters instead of life time signups to get a real idea how much actual activity they get. I bet that number is a small fraction of total sign-ups. Or look at "posts per day". But likely these real numbers are hidden from view.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-03-2012, 12:50 PM
(25-03-2012 12:40 PM)Dom Wrote:  That doesn't mean a thing except that they don't delete spammers from the data base and that it is old and probably also had a lot of "one post wonders" like we get here too.

Look at the number of active posters instead of life time signups to get a real idea how much actual activity they get. I bet that number is a small fraction of total sign-ups. Or look at "posts per day". But likely these real numbers are hidden from view.
Actually they have lot of no post wonders. Their members list contains people from 6 years ago who never posted.

Best
Worst