Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
25-03-2012, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 10:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(25-03-2012 11:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 10:55 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  There are between 96000 and 97000 members.
... wow.
That's a lot of zombies to wade through. While one of you quixotic fools still hasn't been banned from there could you search for a user named "GassyKitten" or "FlatulentFeline" or some variant? She left here in a such a spasm.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Seems to be the only way people go these days.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Gassy went to a different christian forum. Can't remember the name. I still miss her, surprised she's yt to return.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
25-03-2012, 03:13 PM
(25-03-2012 03:03 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Gassy went to a different christian forum. Can't remember the name. I still miss her, surprised she's yt to return.
Thanks Lilith, just recall her last spasm here as being especially bizarre, almost Mabusesque.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Oops, I've seemed to upset the token atheist "Viole" on a couple of threads now.
Guess she doesn't know Poe.
Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
25-03-2012, 07:52 PM
So I've had my avatar deleted and received an email stating that it was offensive.
Lame. I tried very hard to find something both humorous and tame so as to not spoil my secret. I think they just don't like me. I made a comment about how the Christian perspective on atheists might be a bit out of touch and that the Christian majority seems to be quick to forget the teachings of Jesus.
So quick to anger and attack not quick to love, or something like that.

If you're wondering my avatar was that picture of Jesus knocking on a door and someone says "who is it?" and Jesus says "it's Jesus LOL" not something I would have thought could be taken as offensive but hey I'm a dirty atheist so my perspective is skewed.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
25-03-2012, 08:21 PM

I think you should just nut-up and put your signature picture up as your Worthy Christian avatar. Then get a stop watch and see how long it takes to get banned. Censored
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Egor's post
25-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I seriously can't do this forum anymore.

It's going to make me really, really dislike Christians.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
25-03-2012, 09:27 PM
(25-03-2012 09:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I seriously can't do this forum anymore.

It's going to make me really, really dislike Christians.
Yeh, and what's wrong with that??? Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
26-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Well the award for missing the point goes to jasoncran.

I made the simple point that homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone and he started ranting on about how, if as a married manhe cheated on his wife with another man and it caused the break up of his marriage and his kids ended up on the street, that could be considered as not hurting anyone.

Clearly failed to understand that infidelity is the issue not homosexuality here Big Grin.

Also, on a side note, I don't live in America, nor am I married or have kids so maybe someone who is can offer an opinion. If you get divorced you wouldn't let your kids end up on the street would you? There surely isn't any way that could happen?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post