Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
26-03-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(26-03-2012 10:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  If the temple's obsolete why are they so proud of having modelled their little piece of heaven off it? Y'know with the outer and inner courts and all...
If you sign up you'll understand just how much of a waste of time attempting logical thought can be Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2012, 10:29 AM
(26-03-2012 10:25 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 10:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  If the temple's obsolete why are they so proud of having modelled their little piece of heaven off it? Y'know with the outer and inner courts and all...
If you sign up you'll understand just how much of a waste of time attempting logical thought can be Big Grin.
Thanks I'm good Big Grin Not really that into Christian baiting Tongue But fun to watch you guys...
26-03-2012, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 10:44 AM by kingschosen.)
(26-03-2012 09:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you seen that "Monarchy" guy? He's from Baton Rouge and seems slightly rational. Plus, Monarchy and King are so similar, I'm pretty sure it's KC's dad.
I noticed that. I looked at his profile, but I don't recognize him.

Also, there are like almost 1 million people in the metro BR area... so yeah.

And, I'm serious. I really can't do this forum anymore. These people are devoid of rational thought and fill with inderprination.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
26-03-2012, 10:51 AM
(26-03-2012 10:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I noticed that. I looked at his profile, but I don't recognize him.

And, I'm serious. I really can't do this forum anymore. These people are devoid of rational thought and fill with inderprination.
I've just had someone tell me they doubt my honesty in my reasons for joining. I told them I want to hear the other side of the debate (which is true) and I've been told I'm too well read to be looking for knowledge.

I don't know whether to be honoured or insulted.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-03-2012, 10:57 AM
(26-03-2012 10:51 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 10:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I noticed that. I looked at his profile, but I don't recognize him.

I've just had someone tell me they doubt my honesty in my reasons for joining. I told them I want to hear the other side of the debate (which is true) and I've been told I'm too well read to be looking for knowledge.

I don't know whether to be honoured or insulted.
Wow... they basically just said you're too smart to be a Christian.

Like seriously... what is wrong with these people?

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
26-03-2012, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 12:06 PM by FSM_scot.)
Wow every time one of you guys posts every single one of them goes running for their bibles. Many of them seem to be going in circles anytime you present a counter argument.

I don't think these guys have ever seen the like of the TTA forum members Big Grin.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
26-03-2012, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 12:52 PM by Erxomai.)
(26-03-2012 09:59 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Also had an answer as to why the OT condemning homosexuality is different to the OT condemning shellfish.

Apparently the laws in the Bible come under three categories, civil, ceremonial and moral. Ceremonial ones are rules for the temples that existed, they no longer count because the temples aren't there any more so we can exclude them. This leaves moral and civil laws. Civil laws were only meant to apply under the specific civil administration they were given to whereas moral laws were meant to apply for ever. Shellfish was a civil law and homosexuality was a moral law. That's why they only listen to one.

This sounds totally ludicrous to me as surely moral laws dictate civil laws, they are practically the same think unless I am misunderstanding things. I also don't know why God would suddenly decide his people cannot eat shellfish for a short period of time for no fucking reason.

Any thoughts?
Tell them you find this extremely interesting and would they please provide chapter and verse from the New Testament so you can examine this reasoning for yourself?

Trick question. It doesn't exist without lots of Apologetic Acrobatics.

Robo, you need to go to this thread: SCIENCE DISPROVES EVOLUTION. http://www.worthychristianforums.com/ind...evolution/

It is so fucked up I can't even pretend to add to the insanity.
(26-03-2012 05:43 AM)robotworld Wrote:  I'm going in as an old, mad pastor which has big plans for a new world order. Let's see how long it takes for them to ban me.

Meet Pastor Fawkes Joules, a play on the word "Fuck YOU". He is an old pastor who uses mathematics to prove that everyone is going to heaven, regardless of sin. Maths, nonsensical mathematics that somehow makes sense.

Edit: I'm now CroatianChristian... the admin deemed that my name sounds like a cuss word. Damn

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-03-2012, 02:00 PM
It's funny because there are so many threads I can't even get into, I just know I'm gonna lose my shit.
I've avoided many strictly because I can't even pretend to not be disgusted. I even had to opt out of the homosexual thread Hughsie started because it made my stomach churn.
Also I noticed I have stayed almost entirely in the outer court. Debating with Hughsie is as close as I can get, and it's not even fair because I'm just leading him on. And because I can just debate him here anyways lol.
I'm almost done, just trying to think of how I want to leave.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-03-2012, 02:09 PM
(26-03-2012 02:00 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's funny because there are so many threads I can't even get into, I just know I'm gonna lose my shit.
I've avoided many strictly because I can't even pretend to not be disgusted. I even had to opt out of the homosexual thread Hughsie started because it made my stomach churn.
Also I noticed I have stayed almost entirely in the outer court. Debating with Hughsie is as close as I can get, and it's not even fair because I'm just leading him on. And because I can just debate him here anyways lol.
I couldn't believe that idiot who claimed homosexuals aren't a minority. I don't think he understands the word Big Grin.

Their views on homosexuality are just so backward. I never realised that they thought it was a concious choice, the stupid has completely knocked me for six on that one.

Best
Worst
26-03-2012, 02:19 PM
(26-03-2012 02:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 02:00 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's funny because there are so many threads I can't even get into, I just know I'm gonna lose my shit.
I couldn't believe that idiot who claimed homosexuals aren't a minority. I don't think he understands the word Big Grin.

Their views on homosexuality are just so backward. I never realised that they thought it was a concious choice, the stupid has completely knocked me for six on that one.
I like the guy who said that homosexuality isn't natural. That's when I quit this silly conversation. Homosexuality in animals has been documented exhaustively.