Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
26-03-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(26-03-2012 02:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I like the guy who said that homosexuality isn't natural. That's when I quit this silly conversation. Homosexuality in animals has been documented exhaustively.
Good point, I've asked them about that.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2012, 02:30 PM
(26-03-2012 02:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 02:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I like the guy who said that homosexuality isn't natural. That's when I quit this silly conversation. Homosexuality in animals has been documented exhaustively.
Good point, I've asked them about that.
They'll say humans aren't animals, and it's disgraceful that you think that way. We are a separate creation.

...or something like that.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-03-2012, 02:44 PM
If you cover the left part of the screen, you can't tell the difference between the TTA trolls and the genuine worthy Christians.

Either we have the best trolls ever, or I have seriously overestimated humanity.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 2 users Like Smooshmonster's post
26-03-2012, 03:58 PM
(26-03-2012 02:44 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  If you cover the left part of the screen, you can't tell the difference between the TTA trolls and the genuine worthy Christians.

Either we have the best trolls ever, or I have seriously overestimated humanity.
Best trolls ever *and* overestimated human tea Big Grin

I went over there for a bit this arvie, poked around. So glad I didn't go a-trolling. I still haven't managed to read a single thread there. They're all so boring though Sad Some of the Christians even seem kinda nice - the Candice chick seems ok but I think she did say gayness was a sin. Maybe I'm just sympathetic cos my gf has a friend called Candice who's hot... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Well, if it's possible I've reached new levels of stupid.

Here are two comments I made;

'Biblical morality is inferior in my opinion. My morality is superior in my opinion. Again, very simple, what don't you understand?

'I would never be so arrogant as to claim my morals are objectively superior to someone else's. I may though strongly disagree with their stance.'

Pretty simple, I state that I believe that my morality is superior to the Bible's and I also state that I wouldn't say my morality is objectively superior.

I was quoted them and accused of contradicting myself Huh .

I can only assume they don't understand the difference by subjective and objective.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
26-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Candice is a two face.
She's the one who keeps deleting posts and my avatar.

Also I'm losing it. My true self is becoming evident as I can't contain my superior debating skills any longer.
I'm not even good at debate, but wow these people are just terrible at it. But they think they're so good.
Oh how I like our theists here. Even Egor. I've learned to appreciate them even more.
The crazy bastards.

The part that pisses me off the most is how they all jump on Hughsie and then once in a while a mod posts how close to offense "certain" posts are. Basically indicating Hughsie is to blame. Poor guy.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
26-03-2012, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 04:21 PM by Hughsie.)
(26-03-2012 04:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Candice is a two face.
She's the one who keeps deleting posts and my avatar.

Also I'm losing it. My true self is becoming evident as I can't contain my superior debating skills any longer.
I'm not even good at debate, but wow these people are just terrible at it. But they think they're so good.
Oh how I like our theists here. Even Egor. I've learned to appreciate them even more.
The crazy bastards.

The part that pisses me off the most is how they all jump on Hughsie and then once in a while a mod posts how close to offense "certain" posts are. Basically indicating Hughsie is to blame. Poor guy.
Gotta admit, I'm like the most chilled out guy ever online but that place is starting to get to me. I'm worried the stupid might be contagious Big Grin.
Here's the latest gem. LuftWaffle has just claimed that infanticide in God's name is justified.

So much for the morality of the Christian Big Grin.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-03-2012, 04:19 PM
There are a couple of cool Christians on the forum. I'm tempted to invite them over.
D-9 for one, seems a lot like KC in that whether he agrees with everything or not he can still see both sides of the argument.

luft is an idiot. Pure and simple. It's like the person just doesn't understand English.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-03-2012, 04:20 PM
(26-03-2012 04:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Gotta admit, I'm like the most chilled out guy ever online but that place is starting to get to me. I'm worried the stupi8d might be contagious Big Grin.
Here's the latest gem. LuftWaffle has just claimed that infanticide in God's name is justified.

So much for the morality of the Christian Big Grin.
Um. I thought we were the one's who killed babies? Or what are they so damn up in arms about abortion for then?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-03-2012, 04:41 PM
(26-03-2012 04:19 PM)lucradis Wrote:  There are a couple of cool Christians on the forum. I'm tempted to invite them over.
D-9 for one, seems a lot like KC in that whether he agrees with everything or not he can still see both sides of the argument.

luft is an idiot. Pure and simple. It's like the person just doesn't understand English.
If you do invite anyone make sure it's by PM. If you post it I bet they'll delete the thread and ban you.

I suggest Viole and Michael D, they both seemed pretty sound and being atheists trapped in there they could probably do with a dose of rationality Big Grin.

Best
Worst