Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
26-03-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(26-03-2012 04:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  The part that pisses me off the most is how they all jump on Hughsie and then once in a while a mod posts how close to offense "certain" posts are. Basically indicating Hughsie is to blame. Poor guy.
Poor guy, disliked by idiots. How will he ever cope? Big Grin Hughsie man you gotta work on your idiocy or you'll never fit in Laughat Hee hee.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2012, 04:55 PM
(26-03-2012 04:19 PM)lucradis Wrote:  luft is an idiot. Pure and simple. It's like the person just doesn't understand English.
That's hilarious! Cos in German "luft" means air.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
26-03-2012, 04:58 PM
(26-03-2012 04:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Poor guy, disliked by idiots. How will he ever cope? Big Grin Hughsie man you gotta work on your idiocy or you'll never fit in Laughat Hee hee.
It's alright. I went in openly as an atheist, it's a free ticket to talk sense without suspicion.

It's Lucradis I feel sorry for, he's gone in as a Christian so he has to pretend to be a total retard at times and I think it's getting to him Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-03-2012, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 05:55 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-03-2012 04:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 04:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Gotta admit, I'm like the most chilled out guy ever online but that place is starting to get to me. I'm worried the stupi8d might be contagious Big Grin.
Here's the latest gem. LuftWaffle has just claimed that infanticide in God's name is justified.

So much for the morality of the Christian Big Grin.
Um. I thought we were the one's who killed babies? Or what are they so damn up in arms about abortion for then?
Difference is we eat what we kill. It's only moral after all.

This little excursion is quickly becoming as hilarious as An Idiot Abroad. Keep it up. Big Grin

And I'm really impressed by our forum member's performance in Hughsie's Attitudes to same-sex marriage thread. I get to see how the HellboundPreacher sold his particular bullshit back in the day (somehow I doubt they're gonna be able to match Preach Bible passage for Bible passage Wink ). I get to see how KC has to defend his particular form of Christian nihilism against other, less enlightened Christians. I get to see lucradis try his best to be sane (I swear he's gonna lose it soon, we should start a pool betting on which Don Quixote will last the longest). I get to see Hughsie pretend to be genuinely naïve and interested. And if Floatingaxe didn't have upwards of 11,000 posts I'd swear she was a plant from over here. Big Grin

30 pages in 2 days!?! Bravo, Hughsie. [Image: bravo-7466.gif]... I feel like such the voyeur. Blush

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2012, 05:14 PM
(26-03-2012 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This little excursion is quickly becoming as hilarious as An Idiot Abroad. Keep it up. Big Grin
You saying I'm an idiot Big Grin?!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
26-03-2012, 05:49 PM
(26-03-2012 05:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-03-2012 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This little excursion is quickly becoming as hilarious as An Idiot Abroad. Keep it up. Big Grin
You saying I'm an idiot Big Grin?!

Nah, I'm saying I like watching you play one on TV. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks Girly Smile.

Gotta admit that thread has been hard going at times. May not last much longer though, the Mods are queueing up to tell me that they will close it if the level of content isn't raised.

I'm very surprised that my thread about gay marriage has been so contentious whereas the thread where I say Jesus is unnecessary seems to be totally fine. I guess Christians really do hate gays Big Grin. (And think it's a conscious choice, I still cannot get over that).

Best
Worst
26-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Fascinating reading, guys! Smile

Please copy and paste the posts where you tell them to go 'f' themselves. Pleeeeeease? Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
26-03-2012, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2012 06:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
Quote:Fascinating reading, guys! Smile

Please copy and paste the posts where you tell them to go 'f' themselves. Pleeeeeease? Tongue

Yes, please. Make sure you make a copy of the post which banned you for eternity (or at least until you are reincarnated under a different visage using an IP anonymizer Wink) before you post it 'cause it's gonna get deleted.

(26-03-2012 05:59 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Thanks Girly Smile.

Gotta admit that thread has been hard going at times. May not last much longer though, the Mods are queueing up to tell me that they will close it if the level of content isn't raised.

I'm very surprised that my thread about gay marriage has been so contentious whereas the thread where I say Jesus is unnecessary seems to be totally fine. I guess Christians really do hate gays Big Grin. (And think it's a conscious choice, I still cannot get over that).

And I gotta admit I was tempted to join and post an ad for my new homosexual therapy called "Fuck the Gay Away" where the homosexual kid who lived with me for a couple of years after his intolerant mom kicked him out and who is now a big strong Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader fucks the gay out of you. He's indicated he'd be game but we'd have to negotiate compensation on an individual basis. Told him if Marcus Bachmann can figure out how to get insurance to pay for it, so can I. ... But it woulda just got deleted. But that's not surprising, religion's Achilles Heel has always been a problem of handling dissenting opinions. Wink

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Damn... The search engine optimisation I added is kicking ass!
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=worthy+christian+forums

I doubt it will take long for them to catch on to us now... lol

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post