Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
23-03-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
Whatever happened to incognito?

Guess what my name is. You won't until I incite anger at you dirty atheist heathens. I'm roleplaying cause it's more fun. But I won't lie. That's immoral. Still, so long as no one asks. Tee hee.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
23-03-2012, 12:50 PM
(23-03-2012 12:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Whatever happened to incognito?

Guess what my name is. You won't until I incite anger at you dirty atheist heathens. I'm roleplaying cause it's more fun. But I won't lie. That's immoral. Still, so long as no one asks. Tee hee.

You mean you've joined us over there?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 12:51 PM
(23-03-2012 12:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Whatever happened to incognito?

Screw incognito.

Ain't scurred.

Although, really... all anyone from WCF as to do is stumble upon this thread and ban me.

Meh.

I am interested on how they are going to handle my theology... being as I can back it up with scripture and such.

Ohhhh fun times. Can't wait.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-03-2012, 12:53 PM
No stumbling required you silly heathens.

Kingschosen comes up number 3 on a google search ahhahahahaha

Hughsie would have been safe but me thinks he doesn't need to be looked up to be found out.

Oh and maybe I have and maybe I haven't. Can't tell yet lol, they block you until approval has been made.

If I do I won't be reporting back here what I say lol, then you'll know who I am.

New game, I get in, you find me lol.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
23-03-2012, 12:55 PM
It's official. I've been limited to one part of the forum consisting of three sections. I cannot even view some sections and the rest I can read but not post in. This even includes casual sections such as the 'joke' and 'hobbies' sections.

It basically like us separating Atheism/Theism into two parts and then blocking theists from all sections except for one part of Atheism/Theism.

Seems a little extreme.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
23-03-2012, 12:56 PM
(23-03-2012 12:53 PM)lucradis Wrote:  No stumbling required you silly heathens.

Kingschosen comes up number 3 on a google search ahhahahahaha

Hughsie would have been safe but me thinks he doesn't need to be looked up to be found out.

Oh and maybe I have and maybe I haven't. Can't tell yet lol, they block you until approval has been made.

If I do I won't be reporting back here what I say lol, then you'll know who I am.

New game, I get in, you find me lol.

lol could be fun.

Although, it will have to wait until tonight. Can't view WCF on this comp.

Did you make an intro post?

23-03-2012, 12:57 PM
(23-03-2012 12:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol could be fun.

Not like I could post anything on it anyway Big Grin.

Best
Worst
23-03-2012, 12:58 PM
I noticed that before you can reach certain sections there was a post requirement. Maybe that's to blame and not segregation?
What do you think? we must keep open minds, before casting our decisions. We're scientists remember.

As a side project maybe we should have a forum thread dedicated to theist forums and their treatment of outside users?
Not sure if this is a good idea or one doomed for epic fail.

Oh and I haven't been approved for posting yet. So don't bother looking just yet.

23-03-2012, 01:01 PM
(23-03-2012 12:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 12:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol could be fun.

Not like I could post anything on it anyway Big Grin.

Seriously. Send the admin a PM telling them what I told you to tell them.

I'll help you battle them with scripture if need be. That policy is silly and nonsensical and deserves to be abused and dismantled.

It's hypocritical and disgusting to think that they are going to censor someone based on a system of belief and not on the person's actions. Guilty until proven innocent, eh?

23-03-2012, 01:01 PM
(23-03-2012 12:58 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I noticed that before you can reach certain sections there was a post requirement. Maybe that's to blame and not segregation?
What do you think? we must keep open minds, before casting our decisions. We're scientists remember.

As a side project maybe we should have a forum thread dedicated to theist forums and their treatment of outside users?
Not sure if this is a good idea or one doomed for epic fail.

Oh and I haven't been approved for posting yet. So don't bother looking just yet.

I was told by a member of the forum that it was because I'm a non-believer. I also had the ability to post in the intro's up until they classed me. I now can only post in the Outer Court.

I think it's safe to say that my non-believer status is holding me back.

Just out of interest are you going in as an open atheist?

Best
Worst