Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
27-03-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(27-03-2012 07:47 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Did you get banned? If not you should start a thread expressing our disappointment in their moderators and invite them over here for debate. And make it very clear that none of them would be banned here for being Christian and they would have access to every section of the forum.
I think we've all been banned.

If we can find a way to contact them though I'd love that idea. Maybe then they could see we're not the Satanic minions they're claiming us to be.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2012, 07:53 AM
(27-03-2012 07:47 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 07:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  XD

I knew this was coming.

Did you get banned? If not you should start a thread expressing our disappointment in their moderators and invite them over here for debate. And make it very clear that none of them would be banned here for being Christian and they would have access to every section of the forum.
Not sure. I haven't checked it yet, but I'm sure I was one of the first banned.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
27-03-2012, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 06:15 PM by Hughsie.)
(27-03-2012 07:53 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Not sure. I haven't checked it yet, but I'm sure I was one of the first banned.
You will be, they went to the trouble of finding Lucradis. They'll have defo found you with you having the same username.
Here's their latest post on our thread over there;

In regards to the last pack of atheist trolls that galloped through here......let's be charitable and pity them. They have nothing, they represent nothing and they're heading for an eternal nothing. They did no damage here, they changed no minds or hearts; they simply moved a little closer to oblivion. Collecting snippets and posts to pile in the middle of their circle as they cackle with glee? How pathetic IS that? Let's just pray they will find the Truth as they stumble about on their way to eternal damnation. It's very sad. Sad

That was from MorningGlory. If I remember correctly I thought she was one of the more reasonable ones as well Sad.

I think it's kinda sad that no-one has pointed out that we had some very fair debates on certain topics. They were even congratulating me on bringing up such good questions on the Judas and Jesus threads (they've still been deleted though).

I suppose they're either very quick to forget or don't dare say anything out of line. Could be either or both I suppose.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
27-03-2012, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 08:04 AM by kingschosen.)
(27-03-2012 07:54 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 07:53 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Not sure. I haven't checked it yet, but I'm sure I was one of the first banned.
You will be, they went to the trouble of finding Lucradis. They'll have defo found you with you having the same username.
But, but, but

I'm a real Christian.

They're banning me for hanging around you heathen monkeys.

(27-03-2012 07:54 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
Here's their latest post on our thread over there;

In regards to the last pack of atheist trolls that galloped through here......let's be charitable and pity them. They have nothing, they represent nothing and they're heading for an eternal nothing. They did no damage here, they changed no minds or hearts; they simply moved a little closer to oblivion. Collecting snippets and posts to pile in the middle of their circle as they cackle with glee? How pathetic IS that? Let's just pray they will find the Truth as they stumble about on their way to eternal damnation. It's very sad. Sad

That was from MorningGlory. If I remember correctly I thought she was one of the more reasonable ones as well Sad.

I think it's kinda sad that no-one has pointed out that we had some very fair debates on certain topics. They were even congratulation me on bringing up such good questions on the Judas and Jesus threads (they've still been deleted though).

I suppose they're either very quick to forget or don't dare say anything out of line. Could be either or both I suppose.
They're bigoted and indoctrinated. This is a disease that is choking Christianity. I despise it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2012, 08:06 AM
(27-03-2012 08:02 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  But, but, but

I'm a real Christian.

They're banning me for hanging around you heathen monkeys.
Doesn't save you though.

I was totally honest for the entire time I was there. I didn't troll once.

Apparently being a member of this forum means you are defacto just there to troll in their eyes. Sad really, I think we at least deserved the opportunity to state our case before being judged.

Best
Worst
27-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Oh well, at least through this brief interaction we get to have a glimpse into the minds of radical theists, to see how they think and view the world. Very frightening in my opinion Unsure

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
27-03-2012, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 08:22 AM by Erxomai.)
You fucking, Atheists, I should have known better than to hang out with you. Why the fuck did I get banned? I didn't even do anything, but act like I used to. Hobo

(27-03-2012 06:37 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Looks like I got kicked too.
Such a friendly place. Out of curiosity what did that message say? I'm too lazy to randomize my ip at the moment.
Me too...It cracks me up that they won't even let you sign out and visit anonymously. Blink
(27-03-2012 06:40 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Pray before you enter.
Deep, can we make this the motto on our link to enter TTA? Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
27-03-2012, 08:31 AM
I have an idea about something so just ear with me folks. I'm not near my computer at the moment but I will be in a minute or so and I'll let everyone in.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2012, 08:34 AM
hehehe Smile I hope some of them manage to read all the way to the end of this thread. Bad idea from their mods to even give instructions on how to get here and find the relevant thread, even though they're not linking to it. Also bet it pisses them off mightily that this thread comes up so quick on google right next to wcf itself Big Grin All them little sheep lookin' for a shepherd are gonna accidentally click on this link. Don't take of the SEO Deep it's great Evil_monster
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
27-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Someone should get to a different computer and create a username like HolyRoller or ByTheGrace or some shit. Then post what we all have to say.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post