Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
27-03-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(27-03-2012 08:31 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I have an idea about something so just ear with me folks.
Ok, I'll ear with you.
[Image: ear.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2012, 08:37 AM
(27-03-2012 08:31 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I have an idea about something so just ear with me folks. I'm not near my computer at the moment but I will be in a minute or so and I'll let everyone in.

Dammit man hurry up. I wanna know what you're up to.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
27-03-2012, 08:38 AM
(27-03-2012 08:37 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Dammit man hurry up. I wanna know what you're up to.
Seriously. Why toy with our emotions like this when you could have just posted when you were at a computer. Sadcryface

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-03-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm just shocked that they would do a sweeping ban of all new members like that. None of us were insulting or antagonistic. I only joined because I figured it'd be a good way to get across an image of a normal person and not the heathens or trolls they think we are. I would have been the KC to their forum.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
27-03-2012, 08:42 AM
(27-03-2012 08:40 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm just shocked that they would do a sweeping ban of all new members like that. None of us were insulting or antagonistic. I only joined because I figured it'd be a good way to get across an image of a normal person and not the heathens or trolls they think we are. I would have been the KC to their forum.
It was probably this thread that did us in. Even if we were polite there, we were mocking their silliness here and they're not so good at turning the other cheek.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
27-03-2012, 08:46 AM
(27-03-2012 08:42 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 08:40 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm just shocked that they would do a sweeping ban of all new members like that. None of us were insulting or antagonistic. I only joined because I figured it'd be a good way to get across an image of a normal person and not the heathens or trolls they think we are. I would have been the KC to their forum.

It was probably this thread that did us in. Even if we were polite there, we were mocking their silliness here and they're not so good at turning the other cheek.

Kinda weird. I've never googled a persons username to see what other forums they post on? Not even the trolls. I just never cared that much. You suspect that is how they found out who we all were? Or did they just ban all the new 'non believers'?

-Mark Twain
27-03-2012, 08:50 AM
(27-03-2012 08:46 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Kinda weird. I've never googled a persons username to see what other forums they post on? Not even the trolls. I just never cared that much. You suspect that is how they found out who we all were? Or did they just ban all the new 'non believers'?
KC wasn't a "non-believer" nor did I identify myself as anything, but portrayed myself as a I used to think, so they had to have found my name here. And Lucradis used a different name so they would have had to have found him from here as well. Censored

~Izel
27-03-2012, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 08:54 AM by germanyt.)
(27-03-2012 08:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 08:46 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Kinda weird. I've never googled a persons username to see what other forums they post on? Not even the trolls. I just never cared that much. You suspect that is how they found out who we all were? Or did they just ban all the new 'non believers'?

KC wasn't a "non-believer" nor did I identify myself as anything, but portrayed myself as a I used to think, so they had to have found my name here. And Lucradis used a different name so they would have had to have found him from here as well. Censored

Ahh

brb googling germanyt

Just germanyt doesn't yield any results from anything but bodybuilding.com. But germanyt worthy christian brings up a thread from this site. Not this thread but some other. *shrugs* Dunno. I'm pretty disappointed in them though. Either way.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
27-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Turn the other cheek... F that.
I don't care for the idea of ever going back there and trying to explain anything.
\they for the most part, are closed minded bigoted people. Nothing we say would matter.

I am going to open a thread reviewing them, and intend to do this for every Christian site I can find.
I want to recruit Hughsie and Erx. Continue the three man tradition. Kc too, if he wants but he seems to have a harder time looking into the abyss then the rest of us. We're more used to it I guess lol.
One man H, goes in full atheist, one me, moderate christian, and one E that goes in full preacher mode.
It's the only way to get the full story with these people as they are very restrictive to members by nature it seems.
Hell the only reason I signed up at the uber happy worthy forum was because Hugshie reported not having access to the rest of the forum due to his unbeliever status.

If they want to be secretive and restrictive then they aren't playing fair and I could care less about how offended they are by me not openly saying I was an atheist. Why would I? Look where it got Hughsie.
I never said I was a Christian either.

The difference to this review process will be a complete lack of open posting before hand. No reason to make it easy for them to figure us out anymore. This way we can delve into the abyss more freely, and leave before they even knew we were there.
Sneaky? Hell yes. It's the only way they'll have us.
Besides at worthy we were polite and followed the rules, yet they felt the need to delete posts for what reason? Seemed to matter more to them who we were and not what we were saying.

If Hughsie and Erx are in PM me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
27-03-2012, 09:43 AM
I'm in... but remember my access during the day is probably going to be limited. I'll have to assault at night and on the weekends.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]