Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
27-03-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
Every time this pops up in the new post feed I think of this

Now especially after reading this huge thread, so true! Ha ha.

But seriously, because some of us are associated with others we are all put in the same bucket? Boo! And even IF it's because of this thread talking about them they could have just called us on it. None of the things said in that forum were rude, they were honest points of debate and conversation. And notice how they aren't trying to converse but trying to protect themselves? They don't really care, they just fear for themselves first. I see this all the time IRL too.

But seriously, cut down on the language guys! You are being judged and are creating intolerance. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
27-03-2012, 10:16 AM
(27-03-2012 09:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm in... but remember my access during the day is probably going to be limited. I'll have to assault at night and on the weekends.
woo stealth mode. They read this thread hey Big Grin They're gonna just ban all newbies until the coming of the kingdom Smile tee hee.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-03-2012, 10:48 AM
I don't think it should be an assualt. That is the wrong message and it doesn't match with your intentions. I think that honestly we are looking to see what the other "side" thinks. Let anonymous get aggressive. This is just a simple sharing of ideas and debate of issues that are framing political policy. It should be discussed openly, not through forums in which dissenting speach is banned and deleted.
[+] 3 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
27-03-2012, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 11:05 AM by kineo.)
(27-03-2012 01:39 AM)robotworld Wrote:  Yup, by the looks of it, I received the ban hammer... for having a slightly modified Christian world view -_-

(27-03-2012 04:20 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I seem to have been banned.

(27-03-2012 06:37 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Looks like I got kicked too.
Such a friendly place. Out of curiosity what did that message say? I'm too lazy to randomize my ip at the moment.

(27-03-2012 06:55 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I appear to have been banned. Only 1 post.

(27-03-2012 08:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You fucking, Atheists, I should have known better than to hang out with you. Why the fuck did I get banned? I didn't even do anything, but act like I used to. Hobo

[Image: 2h6c74m.gif]
It was only a matter of time. It's a shame I couldn't really keep up with it this weekend, I had considered checking it out too.
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
27-03-2012, 11:16 AM
(27-03-2012 11:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  [Image: 2h6c74m.gif]
It was only a matter of time. It's a shame I couldn't really keep up with it this weekend, I had considered checking it out too.
So in keeping with my immoral nature I notice that as he staggers away it looks like his wang flicks out Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-03-2012, 11:18 AM
(27-03-2012 11:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 11:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  [Image: 2h6c74m.gif]
So in keeping with my immoral nature I notice that as he staggers away it looks like his wang flicks out Big Grin
Hahaha, you're right. Big Grin It's belt though, pretty sure.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
27-03-2012, 11:20 AM
After de-briefing with Luc a little bit, here is a brief synopsis of how I felt about being on Worthy:
First, I thought it was a dumb name, and as a Christian, I would have avoided it as a place filled with wacky Christians. I wasn't wacky, I was perfectly sane, just delusional about a few points, like the existence of God and the truth of the Bible. Hobo
While I'd like to think I wasn't as bigoted as a lot of those folks seemed, I did use similar faulty arguments that I accepted on faith because I had been told by the so-called experts.
I read things there that I've said in my past: "Homosexuality is a choice. You don't see any examples in nature so it's obviously a sin." I think we all know that neither of those points are true.
Couldn't believe I saw this one too, but yet, I've said it many a time: "Evolution is "just" a theory with too many gaps and a lot of scientists don't support the theory."
And of course, the best line, also heard by folks like WLC, "If there is a discrepancy between science and the Bible, I'll choose the Bible everytime because God is in charge and knows more than we do."
I'm not exaggerating to say that I had some PTSD issues while visiting that site. I really felt very uncomfortable there. Must be because of the demons that now live in me because I'm angry at God for not giving me a pony. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
27-03-2012, 11:23 AM
(27-03-2012 10:48 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I don't think it should be an assualt. That is the wrong message and it doesn't match with your intentions. I think that honestly we are looking to see what the other "side" thinks. Let anonymous get aggressive. This is just a simple sharing of ideas and debate of issues that are framing political policy. It should be discussed openly, not through forums in which dissenting speach is banned and deleted.
Not really going to assault, but yeah, I can be as brash as I want to be with them.

Why?

Because I am one of them!

Big Grin

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2012, 11:31 AM
(27-03-2012 11:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  After de-briefing with Luc a little bit, here is a brief synopsis of how I felt about being on Worthy:
First, I thought it was a dumb name, and as a Christian, I would have avoided it as a place filled with wacky Christians. I wasn't wacky, I was perfectly sane, just delusional about a few points, like the existence of God and the truth of the Bible. Hobo
While I'd like to think I wasn't as bigoted as a lot of those folks seemed, I did use similar faulty arguments that I accepted on faith because I had been told by the so-called experts.
I read things there that I've said in my past: "Homosexuality is a choice. You don't see any examples in nature so it's obviously a sin." I think we all know that neither of those points are true.
Couldn't believe I saw this one too, but yet, I've said it many a time: "Evolution is "just" a theory with too many gaps and a lot of scientists don't support the theory."
And of course, the best line, also heard by folks like WLC, "If there is a discrepancy between science and the Bible, I'll choose the Bible everytime because God is in charge and knows more than we do."
I'm not exaggerating to say that I had some PTSD issues while visiting that site. I really felt very uncomfortable there. Must be because of the demons that now live in me because I'm angry at God for not giving me a pony. Weeping

I feel the exact same way when I read foxnews.com comments. But I'm a glutton for punishment. Weird to reflect on some of the things I used to think/believe. I was always atheist but I was at one time a pretty militant social conservative. It was based on what I thought was best for society as opposed to religious reasons.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
27-03-2012, 11:32 AM
(27-03-2012 11:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm not exaggerating to say that I had some PTSD issues while visiting that site. I really felt very uncomfortable there. Must be because of the demons that now live in me because I'm angry at God for not giving me a pony. Weeping
Fuck God wouldn't stop giving me ponies. That's why I became an atheist. Every fucking time I walked round a corner there'd be a fucking ginormous horse box tied up with a blue bow. On the other hand I never got any of the sexy girls I asked for. He needs to sort out his ordering department, maybe make a deal with Amazon. And his fucking customer complaints crowd are the worst. Don't even answer the phone.

Edit: Although all the ponies were female and attractive. Maybe I judged too quickly, a 2 for 1 deal?
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post