Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
27-03-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(27-03-2012 11:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 11:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm not exaggerating to say that I had some PTSD issues while visiting that site. I really felt very uncomfortable there. Must be because of the demons that now live in me because I'm angry at God for not giving me a pony. Weeping
Fuck God wouldn't stop giving me ponies. That's why I became an atheist. Every fucking time I walked round a corner there'd be a fucking ginormous horse box tied up with a blue bow. On the other hand I never got any of the sexy girls I asked for. He needs to sort out his ordering department, maybe make a deal with Amazon. And his fucking customer complaints crowd are the worst. Don't even answer the phone.

Edit: Although all the ponies were female and attractive. Maybe I judged too quickly, a 2 for 1 deal?
No sexy girls and plenty of ponies. I think god is trying to tell you something about what he wants to see. Who knew he was pervy like that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
27-03-2012, 11:40 AM
(27-03-2012 11:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Because I am one of them!

Big Grin

That makes you even worse than the rest of us. You are christian, you believe in god, yet you hang out with us awful heathens!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-03-2012, 11:43 AM
(27-03-2012 11:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 11:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Because I am one of them!

Big Grin

That makes you even worse than the rest of us. You are christian, you believe in god, yet you hang out with us awful heathens!

KC = Judas

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like germanyt's post
27-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Big shout out back to ayin jade Smile.

I have no hard feelings against the members of WCF and I got on well with almost all of you, if you ever want to visit us here you will be more than welcomed, I promise it.

If any of you read this just led your mods know I would love to discuss my banning with them as I feel judging me without asking for my side was a little premature. They can always email me Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
27-03-2012, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 12:23 PM by kingschosen.)
(27-03-2012 11:47 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Big shout out back to ayin jade Smile.

I have no hard feelings against the members of WCF and I got on well with almost all of you, if you ever want to visit us here you will be more than welcomed, I promise it.

If any of you read this just led your mods know I would love to discuss my banning with them as I feel judging me without asking for my side was a little premature. They can always email me Smile.
On a side note:

If any of you WCF people are reading this, you should be ashamed of yourselves and your attitude towards outsiders.

Your silly forum rules set you up for deception; as you instantly isolate and segregate those that don't believe the same as you. The message you are sending to people who are not Christians is, "We're better than you. You can't talk to us unless we talk to you."

Pure bigotry plain and simple.

I would hope that this experience would open your eyes to the common stereotypes of Christians that most of you are perpetuating.

Your actions and attitudes are not Christ-like.

Sincerely,

A Christian with righteous anger - kingschosen

PS - I would love to have some of the WCF people come over here so we could have a real debate.

They probably won't, though. I'm pretty sure the majority of them can't defend their theology without the safety net of an over moderated forum.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2012, 12:30 PM
The righteous anger of the LORD!!! <- note exclamation marks, this means I win Big Grin ...Unless someone with more exclamation marks challenges me...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-03-2012, 12:36 PM
(27-03-2012 12:30 PM)morondog Wrote:  The righteous anger of the LORD!!! <- note exclamation marks, this means I win Big Grin ...Unless someone with more exclamation marks challenges me...
Heh, righteous anger is permissible when it pertains to believers blaspheming or misrepresenting Christ. In this case, it is their misrepresentation of Christ that gets me angry.

Christ never showed anger towards non-believers. He only showed acceptance and patience. In fact, the only anger displayed by Him was towards the church leaders of the time.

If we are to take our queue from Jesus, it seems that we cannot get angry with non-believers; however, we can get angry at believers.

27-03-2012, 12:41 PM
(27-03-2012 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 12:30 PM)morondog Wrote:  The righteous anger of the LORD!!! <- note exclamation marks, this means I win Big Grin ...Unless someone with more exclamation marks challenges me...
Heh, righteous anger is permissible when it pertains to believers blaspheming or misrepresenting Christ. In this case, it is their misrepresentation of Christ that gets me angry.

Christ never showed anger towards non-believers. He only showed acceptance and patience. In fact, the only anger displayed by Him was towards the church leaders of the time.

And random trees.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-03-2012, 12:42 PM
(27-03-2012 12:41 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Heh, righteous anger is permissible when it pertains to believers blaspheming or misrepresenting Christ. In this case, it is their misrepresentation of Christ that gets me angry.

And random trees.
LOL

I knew that was coming. I almost said, "Oh, and fig trees."

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2012, 03:44 PM
oh my goodness!

urgh

Sadcryface2
I just thought it can't be that bad, let me have a look... so I googled that forum and had a look...
I swear that was one look too much.
I am not kidding I feel physically uglyfied... about too many atheists have trolled there and they want the carpet clean and everyone has to obey the rules. Pretty much stating from the beginning that critical thinking is not allowed and will be considered trolling.

And then I clicked into a discussion and that was even worse! It was about an atheist rally and the people posting there talking uninformed blahblashit

meh... I just wasted about 6.32 minutes of my life
(yep call me closed minded for not spending more time there)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post