Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
27-03-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(27-03-2012 03:44 PM)Leela Wrote:  oh my goodness!

urgh

Sadcryface2
I just thought it can't be that bad, let me have a look... so I googled that forum and had a look...
I swear that was one look too much.
I am not kidding I feel physically uglyfied... about too many atheists have trolled there and they want the carpet clean and everyone has to obey the rules. Pretty much stating from the beginning that critical thinking is not allowed and will be considered trolling.

And then I clicked into a discussion and that was even worse! It was about an atheist rally and the people posting there talking uninformed blahblashit

meh... I just wasted about 6.32 minutes of my life
(yep call me closed minded for not spending more time there)

Probably the thread I posted in. Shouldn't have put the word atheist in my first post. I got red flagged as a 'non believer' and oddly enough as a male (I never chose what gender I am).

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
27-03-2012, 04:15 PM
(27-03-2012 04:05 PM)germanyt Wrote:  oddly enough as a male (I never chose what gender I am).
you should talk to Lilith about that Tongue
27-03-2012, 04:25 PM
(27-03-2012 04:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 04:05 PM)germanyt Wrote:  oddly enough as a male (I never chose what gender I am).
you should talk to Lilith about that Tongue

Imagine if Lilith created a profile there and put Intersex Transsexual Lesbian as her usertitle.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
27-03-2012, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 04:35 PM by morondog.)
(27-03-2012 04:25 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 04:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  you should talk to Lilith about that Tongue

Imagine if Lilith created a profile there and put Intersex Transsexual Lesbian as her usertitle.
Instant banhammer
that's mocking our LORD!!!!! <- more exclamation marks Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-03-2012, 05:10 PM
(27-03-2012 08:54 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Turn the other cheek... F that.
I don't care for the idea of ever going back there and trying to explain anything.
\they for the most part, are closed minded bigoted people. Nothing we say would matter.

I am going to open a thread reviewing them, and intend to do this for every Christian site I can find.
I want to recruit Hughsie and Erx. Continue the three man tradition. Kc too, if he wants but he seems to have a harder time looking into the abyss then the rest of us. We're more used to it I guess lol.
One man H, goes in full atheist, one me, moderate christian, and one E that goes in full preacher mode.
It's the only way to get the full story with these people as they are very restrictive to members by nature it seems.
Hell the only reason I signed up at the uber happy worthy forum was because Hugshie reported not having access to the rest of the forum due to his unbeliever status.

If they want to be secretive and restrictive then they aren't playing fair and I could care less about how offended they are by me not openly saying I was an atheist. Why would I? Look where it got Hughsie.
I never said I was a Christian either.

The difference to this review process will be a complete lack of open posting before hand. No reason to make it easy for them to figure us out anymore. This way we can delve into the abyss more freely, and leave before they even knew we were there.
Sneaky? Hell yes. It's the only way they'll have us.
Besides at worthy we were polite and followed the rules, yet they felt the need to delete posts for what reason? Seemed to matter more to them who we were and not what we were saying.

If Hughsie and Erx are in PM me.
I think I can help with a script that will automatically backup/synchronise certain target threads to this server at regular time intervals. That way if they go swinging the ban-hammer I can keep a snapshot of the thread content for everyone. It can be made public once it's over.

I think I can apply permissions to specific users that will allow access to unapproved threads in a specific forum. So I guess more people could be included if needed.

Would be good to keep search engines out of the loop this time... Until we are ready!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
27-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Nebula,

Thanks for the message Smile. This is a rather ridiculous method of communication but what the hell.

I can assure you I was not on your forum to mock anyone. I stated that I was there to learn and that is the truth. If I was there to troll I would not still be claiming otherwise.

That quote was simply me telling people what I was planning on posting as I felt it may be informative, and I was right. I did not have any intention to mock anyone and I was truthful with my opinions.

The reason I said I thought my thread on Biblical contradictions would be deleted was not that it was aimed to provoke. As I said in another thread I heard about the forum from an unfavourable review that said posts were deleted if they said anything even slightly against the dominant beliefs.

My invitation still stands, any of you will be welcome over here. We have no restrictions on believers and practically never ban people. You never know, you may have more success spreading Christ's message on a forum that isn't 99% Christian already. It would also make communication more easy as George seems to have been kind enough to ignore my email requesting communication with ~candice~ and Mizzdy to explain my case.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
27-03-2012, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 06:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
Quote:Damn... The search engine optimisation I added is kicking ass!
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=worthy+christian+forums

I doubt it will take long for them to catch on to us now... lol
Nice, Deep. That did it. Thumbsup

Quote:Oh, I suppose this could shed some light on why you were banned:
http://www.worthychristianforums.com/ind...try1787948
Bwahahahahahaha ... wait I got the hiccups, there ..... Bwahahahahahahah .... hic, damn ...... Bwahahahahaha

Quote:You fucking, Atheists, I should have known better than to hang out with you. Why the fuck did I get banned? I didn't even do anything, but act like I used to. Hobo
Bwahahahahahaha ... wait I got the hiccups again, ..... Bwahahahahahahah .... hic, damn ...... Bwahahahahaha

Quote:But seriously, cut down on the language guys! You are being judged and are creating intolerance. Tongue
Bwahahahahahaha ... stop it you're fucking killing me ..... Bwahahahahahahah .... hic, ... hic ... fuck where's that vinegar ...... Bwahahahahaha

Quote:I don't think it should be an assualt. That is the wrong message and it doesn't match with your intentions.
Yeah, you're right we should just leave them alone now, we've had our fun. ..... Bwahahahahahahahaha ... No we shouldn't. Evil_monster ... sigh, yes we should. Angel ..... Bwahahahaha hic bwahahahahah hic.

"They have nothing, they represent nothing and they're headed for an eternal nothing." - MorningGlory

Yup, and so are you. You get another dose of Jack Nicholson, MorningGlory (I must admit to having enjoyed your psychedelic seeds on more than occasion, are you tripping now?).

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-03-2012, 06:37 PM
I can tell ya that I learned one thing from those guys.

Never separate the forum.
I remember having a quick discussion once about giving theists a separate section all to themselves. Not gonna happen.
It seems like such a dumb idea now. I am now 100% absolutely against having any kind of separate section other than the one management section which is necessity.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
27-03-2012, 06:40 PM
(27-03-2012 06:37 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I can tell ya that I learned one thing from those guys.

Never separate the forum.
I remember having a quick discussion once about giving theists a separate section all to themselves. Not gonna happen.
It seems like such a dumb idea now. I am now 100% absolutely against having any kind of separate section other than the one management section which is necessity.
I'm glad that didn't happen. It would be madness. If that were to happen then there would have to be an atheist only section as well. Then the theists would post in one place, the atheists in another, and all the fruitful debates would dry up.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
27-03-2012, 06:42 PM
WCF guys... you're obviously reading this.

What is your response to me?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post