Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
27-03-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(27-03-2012 06:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  WCF guys... you're obviously reading this.

What is your response to me?
There can be no place in our forum for a fag lover.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I popped in over there by following a couple links here...made my eye twitch...had to leave...I don't have the stomach for that crap.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-03-2012, 07:43 PM
(27-03-2012 06:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  WCF guys... you're obviously reading this.

What is your response to me?
Well, to quote what they posted...

Quote:kingschosen - You were included in the ban for reasons such as this:

Not really going to assault, but yeah, I can be as brash as I want to be with them.

Why?

Because I am one of them!

For someone boasting of being the better Christian, you sure are reacting like a non-believer.

Please take care of that log in your eye first, will you?
I still feed bad trolling them Undecided

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
27-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Lucradis, did you declare war on them? They said you did and want to know why. They feel persecuted and victimized.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
27-03-2012, 08:08 PM
I don't remember doing that lol.
I'm pretty sure I said I could care less about returning there and stating our case because they don't want to listen to anything anyone says anyhow. Lol. Point proven?

I guess they didn't read my review and maybe if they did they missed the part where I wrote AVOID.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Also if they really wanted to talk to me they could just like.. Do that... Like or don't go around saying you want to....
Isn't it funny how the Christians are always the first to cry foul and also the first to sneakily wash the blood of their hands when doing so?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
27-03-2012, 08:19 PM
(27-03-2012 07:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Lucradis, did you declare war on them? They said you did and want to know why. They feel persecuted and victimized.
Stop that. I barely survived the last bout of hiccups.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-03-2012, 08:34 PM
All scripture is useful teaching, reproof, correction, and training in righteousness.

Stop with the plankeye crap.

Examine how you treat others. Observe my reputation on an ATHEIST FORUM. I have the most rep ever of anyone on this forum.

Why is this?

Because I care about people regardless of what they believe. I take the time to understand and love them as people... not as a title. I don't judge and I treat everyone like Christ would. Currently, I'm treating you (WCF guys) the way Christ treated the self-righteous Pharisees.

He reprimanded them because of how they were misrepresenting God.

Treat others as you would want to be treated; don't judge them and condemn them with imposed bigotry. Take ownership for your actions.

Every single one of the TTA guys act more "Christian" than the way any of you acted. These people are awesome. This is by far the best forum community I've ever been a part of, and it's because of the quality of people that make it up. It may sound weird, but maybe you should start acting like the atheists here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2012, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 09:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
"Do you want to understand us or laugh at us?" - ~candice~

We laugh 'cause many of us here already understand you, we used to be you. ... But I do feel bad about the mockery, I like to think we stop at appropriate ridicule but it's admittedly a gray area.

"One other thing... about entering Christian forums. You really have to understand how we think. We value modesty, integrity, honesty, gracious words." - ~candice~

Ain't no way you're gonna be able to dress up this pig for that party. ... Doesn't even sound like much of a party, more like how to behave at church.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-03-2012, 09:49 PM
That's all a load of horse shit.
While they ride their high horses and pretend to be who they think they are I'll watch them ride off into the sunset from my perch in reality.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post