Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
28-03-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(28-03-2012 08:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 07:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Could you C&P their responses to me?

I can't see them on this network.
Sorry mate, got relatively little interest. Maybe one of the others? I'm supposed to be working Hobo

I think we are all supposed to be working.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
28-03-2012, 10:20 AM
(28-03-2012 08:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 07:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Could you C&P their responses to me?

I can't see them on this network.
Sorry mate, got relatively little interest. Maybe one of the others? I'm supposed to be working Hobo

It's all good.

Anyone else want to help a brother out?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-03-2012, 10:53 AM
(28-03-2012 10:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's all good.

I've got to go to work but when I get back I'll PM them to you. The thread is 6 pages but has now been closed (coincidentally just around the time several people said they didn't think I was trolling Sad).

If other people are interested in reading it as well then post here and I'll make a thread rather than a PM.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-03-2012, 10:58 AM
(28-03-2012 10:53 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 10:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's all good.

I've got to go to work but when I get back I'll PM them to you. The thread is 6 pages but has now been closed (coincidentally just around the time several people said they didn't think I was trolling Sad).

If other people are interested in reading it as well then post here and I'll make a thread rather than a PM.
Cool man, thanks.

And lol@closing the thread. I think that speaks volumes of what we're conveying to them.

And yeah, you can probably just post it in this thread. No reason to start another.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-03-2012, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 11:14 AM by kineo.)
(28-03-2012 07:51 AM)lucradis Wrote:  The level of censorship over there means they can and will alter history to suit their point of view.

This was my first thought when I heard they started deleting posts. Banning- fine, I can see that level of insulation. But deleting posts? Well now you've gone and started deleting history. Now you can paint the picture any way you want and your loyal followers will hang on your every word.

I apologize for my suggestion earlier in the thread about posting using vague innuendo. No one actually did that, but the idea was amusing to me. One of those things that are amusing in thought but not in practice.

Other than a couple of very minor instances of admitted trolling, I think that this idea of an "attack" is way overblown. And it's allowed to be way overblown by you WCF folks precisely because the history has been deleted and now emotional reflex has kicked in as the prime motivator for continued feelings of persecution. My heart weeps for how much you must feel like the early Christians in Rome- persecuted for their beliefs. Fed to lions for the entertainment of others. I mean, this is practically the same thing, right?! Practically. I mean really aside from just a few very minor degrees of intensity- it is the same thing! Shocking

Edit: Just to make sure that there is no confusion- that was sarcasm about feeling persecuted. What you've experienced is not persecution. It is criticism. It was not harassment. It was discussion. It was not hostile, it was calm. It was not ill-treatment, it was fair treatment. Once again, the hand is extended to those who want to continue in fair discussion. But just be aware, we are a rowdy bunch.
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
28-03-2012, 11:19 AM
(28-03-2012 11:08 AM)kineo Wrote:  Once again, the hand is extended to those who want to continue in fair discussion. But just be aware, we are a rowdy bunch.
Satanic mass this evening - eats afterwards. Bring your own Baby Hobo
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2012, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 11:31 AM by kineo.)
(28-03-2012 11:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 11:08 AM)kineo Wrote:  Once again, the hand is extended to those who want to continue in fair discussion. But just be aware, we are a rowdy bunch.
Satanic mass this evening - eats afterwards. Bring your own Baby Hobo
White elephant baby exchange again! I can't wait!

(28-03-2012 10:58 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 10:53 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've got to go to work but when I get back I'll PM them to you. The thread is 6 pages but has now been closed (coincidentally just around the time several people said they didn't think I was trolling Sad).

Cool man, thanks.

And lol@closing the thread. I think that speaks volumes of what we're conveying to them.

And yeah, you can probably just post it in this thread. No reason to start another.
Here you go KC- hope you have Excel. Just a copy and paste, no fancy formatting.

Attached File(s)
.xlsx  WCFLog.xlsx (Size: 86.24 KB / Downloads: 52)
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
28-03-2012, 11:37 AM
I checked the remember password box and it won't let me log out. Since I've been banned I only get a 'don't have access' message no matter what I click on. So I can't log out to lurk.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
28-03-2012, 11:47 AM
(28-03-2012 11:37 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I checked the remember password box and it won't let me log out. Since I've been banned I only get a 'don't have access' message no matter what I click on. So I can't log out to lurk.
Find the cookie for the site and delete it. Or delete all of your cookies (but that'll clear your sessions for all sites).
28-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks, kineo.

Just read through the thread.

Basically they ignored everything I said.

Typical.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post