Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
29-03-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
(29-03-2012 11:13 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I don't understand why atheists are banned from the casual threads (hobbies, jokes etc.).
Cos our idea of a joke is their idea of blasphemy Wink

The WCF forum is a place for believers to congregate. They probably pretty much think of it as a church. It's not great but it's understandable that they limit people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-03-2012, 11:46 AM
My favorite.

Quote:nebula

Lucradis (Sidarcul) has I-am-an-angry-person written all over him. He
deceived us by talking as if he was a believer (well, as he thought a
believer was anyway; his words in here were on the spiteful side), and
for that deserved his ban. But indications are that he came here already
filled with hatred towards us, and from what I can tell everything he
said about us came from his pre-judgement rather than an open, honest,
and fair evaluation.
I'd say show me spiteful comments I made... but you deleted all evidence of this so... believe what you want yet again hahahah
The best way to win is to make random comments that make it look like you are the victims and then delete all evidence to the contrary. Then repeat yourselves as often as necessary.

I don't pre-judge anything. The only reason I even came was because YOU pre-judged my fellow atheist Hughsie. Delusion. It's wacky isn't it?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
29-03-2012, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 11:59 AM by kingschosen.)
I still giggle at "Sidney Arcul".

Man, I'm hilarious.

(29-03-2012 11:46 AM)lucradis Wrote:  My favorite.

Quote:nebula

Lucradis (Sidarcul) has I-am-an-angry-person written all over him. He
deceived us by talking as if he was a believer (well, as he thought a
believer was anyway; his words in here were on the spiteful side), and
for that deserved his ban. But indications are that he came here already
filled with hatred towards us, and from what I can tell everything he
said about us came from his pre-judgement rather than an open, honest,
and fair evaluation.
I'd say show me spiteful comments I made... but you deleted all evidence of this so... believe what you want yet again hahahah
The best way to win is to make random comments that make it look like you are the victims and then delete all evidence to the contrary. Then repeat yourselves as often as necessary.

I don't pre-judge anything. The only reason I even came was because YOU pre-judged my fellow atheist Hughsie. Delusion. It's wacky isn't it?
Let's say that this was the case and Lucradis was as you describe (which he isn't).

Would you like to know how a mature, responsible, empathetic person would handle this? TALK. Freakin' talk to the person. Ask questions and try to understand why your perception of this person is this way.

You don't kick them out and remove any evidence of their existence.

Likewise, your blatant hypocrisy is so baffling, it's hard to believe we serve the same God. Who is pre-judging? It's not Lucradis. It's you. You pre-judged. How many questions and how much time did you spend conversing with him to learn more about his beliefs?

Yeah...

hypocrite.

Disgusting.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
29-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Are we sure they ARE Christians?

Look what one of their own said.

"

What can anyone expect?

Look how some of those here are allowed to treat Christians who disagree with them. I personally am frequently bullied here. If Worthy is an example of the way Christians act, I don't want to be one.

Fortunately , I have the Word to know this is NOT how Christians should act. "
29-03-2012, 02:19 PM
(29-03-2012 05:05 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I know we've been portrayed as a bunch of feral creatures looking for people to troll simply for amusement but I promise you it isn't the case.

Please note that Hughsie does not speak for those of us who actually are feral creatures primarily interested in our own amusement. ... It ain't fire that's the devil's only friend, it's boredom.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-03-2012, 03:02 PM
(29-03-2012 01:31 PM)J0Belle Wrote:  Are we sure they ARE Christians?

Look what one of their own said.

"

What can anyone expect?

Look how some of those here are allowed to treat Christians who disagree with them. I personally am frequently bullied here. If Worthy is an example of the way Christians act, I don't want to be one.

Fortunately , I have the Word to know this is NOT how Christians should act. "
Hi J0Belle, that's an interesting quote and I missed it. Can you link to it on the site? At least the page that it's on?
29-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Just gonna add that the second thread through which we were conversing has now been closed.

I don't wanna judge, and I cannot say anything about their motives with certainty as I have no way of knowing their motives, I can only speculate, but it almost feels like they are trying to prevent any continued communication between the two forums Sad.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Not all of their members are theists.
Surprisingly they had some atheists prowling around.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2012, 03:17 PM
(29-03-2012 03:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just gonna add that the second thread through which we were conversing has now been closed.

I don't wanna judge, and I cannot say anything about their motives with certainty as I have no way of knowing their motives, I can only speculate, but it almost feels like they are trying to prevent any continued communication between the two forums Sad.
I'm really starting to despise that forum more and more.

ATTN: NONRETARDED WCF MEMBERS:

Come over to TTA, and engage in good, insightful, unrestricted, and meaningful dialogs.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-03-2012, 03:19 PM
(29-03-2012 03:12 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Not all of their members are theists.
Surprisingly they had some atheists prowling around.
Doing the roaring lion schtick Big Grin good times.