Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
03-09-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
It does not go well. Of course I have only met a few of their members, however they just repeat the same weak arguments as if they mean something. I will try for a few days and then probably give up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 03:04 AM by Question.)
(03-09-2012 02:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It does not go well. Of course I have only met a few of their members, however they just repeat the same weak arguments as if they mean something. I will try for a few days and then probably give up.

Ah don't. Take my warning, they won't. I can assure you this from "christianforums", its not worthy but it's almost exactly like it, they censor atheists, while they do not ban them as quickly as these guys, it's all the same in the end. Don't waste your time. Have a drink, and watch something. But not with them. ; )

When I first joined my first Christian site, it was purely to be a more polite debater, since I had a nasty sad habit of offending people unintentionally, but they (the people on the forums, not worthy but as far as I'm concerned after reading this topic it may as well be) weren't very good debaters nor very friendly generally, and the few non-assholes were drowned out by the hypocritical-holier-than-you dicks, and the sensitive moderators. It was a unpleasing experience and I don't know how the atheists there could stand it, a lot of those people on there were just so offending, and I don't mean unintentionally. Although I wouldn't put them past them that they thought they were being truthful, with the hell and heathen content.

I'm assuming these Christians are reading these posts, so I'll be sure to elaborate more clearly for their amusement. If they want to honestly debate with you, Bird, let them come here.

Those Christian sites were never intended for sharing of [different] faith/tolerance for other faiths, it was meant for Christians to be together and be a single unit. And if that was not the intention, it has become the intention.

They guard the site so they don't have to critically defend their faith (although you can tell they love to play the victim), they don't want to defend it, really. They want to be closed off in a "helpful" community for themselves. I only glanced at worthyforums, but I can tell you from my experiences at christianforums that it is the same jest here. Some Christians do like to debate, in the comfort of the moderators eyesight so they can get a easy win. It's simply put a Christian Community, and a Christian exclusive only one. (Although they claim it's simply the rules, although the moderators have been proven by the posts on here to ban unfairly, but it may be simple opinion. Sure, some posts on here may have been off colored, but it isn't as bad as the atheists-go-to-hell or gays-are-un-natural, which are truly hurtful to some.)

TTA is a better community, I'm not saying that because they haven't banned me [yet?], I'm saying it because it is a free community. Sure, things can get rather...nasty, but it's better than deleting different opinions. Christians are [usually, depending on sanity levels] welcome here, I mean, look at KC. He's a Christian and he's a moderator now.

So in short, don't waste your time. I promise you, it'll only be giving you frustration in the end.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
03-09-2012, 05:51 AM
(23-03-2012 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 12:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It was in their Terms of Service that you can't post in certain places if you don't accept Jesus into your heart or something like that. Didn't think it would extend to my own intro thread though Big Grin.

Tell them you just accepted Christ due to their profound and effective ministry of suppressing non-believers.

WHO ARE THEY TO JUDGE?

Really, maybe youve been hangin out with us lyin heathens to long Smile

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Humakt's post
05-09-2012, 11:33 PM
I am still a member on there. I don't think they have any idea that I am an atheist. I guess I play a theist pretty well. I would post my username or the thread where I am actively posting, but they probably will discover me then.
06-09-2012, 10:13 AM
I got banned from this place and I'm an actual Christian... go figure.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
06-09-2012, 11:55 PM
(06-09-2012 10:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I got banned from this place and I'm an actual Christian... go figure.

Yeh, but you're not the 'usual' type of xtian, KC. *sigh* if only they were all like you...Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
07-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Still have my account up and running. If it is still there in a week, I will post who I posed as here.
07-09-2012, 04:56 AM
(06-09-2012 11:55 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 10:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I got banned from this place and I'm an actual Christian... go figure.

Yeh, but you're not the 'usual' type of xtian, KC. *sigh* if only they were all like you...Smile

Not so much. In Scotland, for a time, most were. It led to dreadful repression.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-09-2012, 06:58 AM
(07-09-2012 04:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 11:55 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yeh, but you're not the 'usual' type of xtian, KC. *sigh* if only they were all like you...Smile

Not so much. In Scotland, for a time, most were. It led to dreadful repression.

Oh, well that sucks Confused
I was under the impression KC wasn't a 'pusher' of religion.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
07-09-2012, 10:05 AM
(07-09-2012 06:58 AM)aurora Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 04:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  Not so much. In Scotland, for a time, most were. It led to dreadful repression.

Oh, well that sucks Confused
I was under the impression KC wasn't a 'pusher' of religion.

Oh he's a pusher alright. Got a little operation going at the church. Recruits the local kids. 'Cos kids look innocent see, nobody's gonna stop and search a kid for a bible. He's a bad man Aurora, you stay away from KC. Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post