Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
24-03-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
So I head over there to see what kind of mischief and mayhem you fuckers are up to and I find a pinned thread called "Off-Color Jokes". "Well what better way to get to know these people than by checking out their sense of humor?", I says to myself. It's 5 pages of why you shouldn't tell off-color jokes. ... Jesus Fucking Christ.

[Image: keyboardrage4ov.gif]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-03-2012, 09:01 AM
(24-03-2012 08:59 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I head over there to see what kind of mischief and mayhem you fuckers are up to and I find a pinned thread called "Off-Color Jokes". "Well what better way to get to know these people than by checking out their sense of humor?", I says to myself. It's 5 pages of why you shouldn't tell off-color jokes. ... Jesus Fucking Christ.

[Image: keyboardrage4ov.gif]
Ahahahaha Smile That's so funny! I was all "wow that's surprising to find in a Christian forum" up until I read your next sentence. What a gloomy bunch. How the hell does something as basically grim as that ever take of as a world religion? People are *fucking* weird.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Hey hughsie what is your introduction titled?
I can't seem to find it.
I liked Erxomai's as it alludes to so much that I know but they do not. Sneaky sneaky hahah.
I'm just really vague.
Though I think KC has me figured.
Even went so far as to call me a girl. Oddly no one noticed that lol.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
24-03-2012, 10:59 AM
(24-03-2012 10:08 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey hughsie what is your introduction titled?
I can't seem to find it.
I liked Erxomai's as it alludes to so much that I know but they do not. Sneaky sneaky hahah.
I'm just really vague.
I was completely truthful. I just wasn't truthfully complete. Big Grin

Anyone else friends with FresnoJoe yet? Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-03-2012, 11:02 AM
(24-03-2012 10:08 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey hughsie what is your introduction titled?
I can't seem to find it.
I'm just really vague.
Someone has never seen Jurassic Park.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
24-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Ha as soon as I read Jurassic park it all came together.
I'm pretty sick right now so I don't know how much participation either forum is going to get out of me, but I'll try and spurn things on for you over there KC.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
24-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Just had a look at Hughsie's gay thread... seems like ant-gayness is doing well in the temples of the Lord... Definitely anti-gay marriageness anyway.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-03-2012, 12:04 PM
I find it funny how they all try to justify being anti gay marriage by using a cross between old and new testament quotes, especially considering how none of the quotes say gay people can't marry.

I feel sneaky.

24-03-2012, 12:11 PM
(24-03-2012 12:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I find it funny how they all try to justify being anti gay marriage by using a cross between old and new testament quotes, especially considering how none of the quotes say gay people can't marry.

I feel sneaky.
Oh...there you are. Look for the person who backs up KC and you find the Almighty Lucradis. Cool

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Just on this one topic, though you'll notice that in his introduction I take the opposite stance.
I intend on playing the field a little bit so as to not reveal my hand too soon. Also I want to see if any of them can guess just based on my vague answers to things lol.
Who will these christians side with? someone who openly states they are a christian but with slightly different views as them, or someone who is secretly an atheist but doesn't openly oppose them?
Not that I won't disagree as is seen on the gay thread, but I will do so in a student asks the teacher way. Though I've already had a comment deleted. Sad
It wasn't even a bad one.

PS. Don't forget to not post on Sundays lol.