Worthy Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
24-03-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
OK, Erx just posted this gem and I have to share it if he won't because it's gold.

Quote:

Posted Today, 02:28 PM</abbr>

• [Image: user_add.png]

I fear this sort of "rally" in our great Christian land. What's to
    stop these atheists from tearing down any Christian beliefs that they
    can? I heard Pat Robertson the other day say that this shouldn't be seen
    as a Rally for Reason, but simply put, a Reason for an Orgy. I shudder
    to think what these hippies and godless liberals will be doing on OUR
    national mall. My church has started an around the clock prayer circle,
    to pray against this gathering. Our top prayer is that God will stop the
    rally from taking place. It doesn't have to be as extreme as physical
    fire being called down from Heaven like Elijah did against the Atheists
    of his day, but may spiritual fire fall and burn up the chaff and leave
    behind only the purity that God has called our nation to!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
    Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
    Like Post Quote this message in a reply
    [+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
    24-03-2012, 12:39 PM
    Lol...what got deleted? I can't believe what a "tight ship" they seem to run over there. I don't remember being so afraid of Atheists back in the day. Of course, I didn't really know any to be afraid of!
    (24-03-2012 12:22 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Though I've already had a comment deleted. Sad
    It wasn't even a bad one.

PS. Don't forget to not post on Sundays lol.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
    ~Izel
    Find all posts by this user
    24-03-2012, 12:41 PM
    All I posted was : That last sentence only condemns gays it says nothing about preventing them from marriage. Nowhere within old or new testament is it written that gays should not marry. Go to hell yes, marry no. Unless I'm wrong?

Apparently they don't like me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
    [+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
    24-03-2012, 12:49 PM
    You should have pointed out Married Gays will go to hell sooner than unmarried gays.
    (24-03-2012 12:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  All I posted was : That last sentence only condemns gays it says nothing about preventing them from marriage. Nowhere within old or new testament is it written that gays should not marry. Go to hell yes, marry no. Unless I'm wrong?

Apparently they don't like me.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
    ~Izel
    [+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
    24-03-2012, 01:33 PM
    Dude you got jumped all over.
    Also they have finally started saying that KC has interpreted the bible all wrong lol.
    I was waiting for that.

I actually managed to get a similar post to the one that got deleted, out there. See how well it is received, unless it gets the punt too.

C,mon Hughsie get in there man.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
    24-03-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 01:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
    (24-03-2012 10:59 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
    (24-03-2012 10:08 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey hughsie what is your introduction titled?
    I can't seem to find it.
    I liked Erxomai's as it alludes to so much that I know but they do not. Sneaky sneaky hahah.
    I'm just really vague.
    Though I think KC has me figured.
    Even went so far as to call me a girl. Oddly no one noticed that lol.
    I was completely truthful. I just wasn't truthfully complete. Big Grin

This is gonna be fun unless and until Hellbound gets banned. Feels kinda like I'm back in the day watching Preach work his bullshit. Smile

Plus, what the fuck is a Worthy Christian? "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9) Fucking hypocrites.

P.S. Just got back from the Reason Rally, Minchin was fucking awesome. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
    And I will show you something different from either
    Your shadow at morning striding behind you
    Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
    [+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
    24-03-2012, 01:43 PM
    Um I'm a worthy Christian tyvm.

[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
    24-03-2012, 01:52 PM
    (24-03-2012 01:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  P.S. Just got back from the Reason Rally, Minchin was fucking awesome. Big Grin
    Hey, give us some of your other highlights on a Rally Thread.

~Izel
    24-03-2012, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 02:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
    (24-03-2012 01:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
    (24-03-2012 01:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  P.S. Just got back from the Reason Rally, Minchin was fucking awesome. Big Grin
    Hey, give us some of your other highlights on a Rally Thread.
    Manly's working on compiling the pics and videos for me. My initial impression is that Thunderf00t was right to be worried it'd be like a Star Trek Convention. Only it felt more like the locker room before a Star Trek Convention. "Jesus Christ, most of you nerdy-looking girlie-men dweebs should be dressed in some sort of costume." ... Fortunately, some were. ... I mean we're not the most attractive or photogenic bunch I can think of. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
    And I will show you something different from either
    Your shadow at morning striding behind you
    Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
    24-03-2012, 02:43 PM
    I bet you regret not wearing your fundoshi.
    (24-03-2012 02:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
    (24-03-2012 01:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey, give us some of your other highlights on a Rally Thread.
    Manly's working on compiling the pics and videos for me. My initial impression is that Thunderf00t was right to be worried it'd be like a Star Trek Convention. Only it felt more like the locker room before a Star Trek Convention. "Jesus Christ, most of you nerdy-looking girlie-men dweebs should be dressed in some sort of costume." ... Fortunately, some were. ... I mean we're not the most attractive or photogenic bunch I can think of. Tongue

~Izel
    [+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post