• 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
24-03-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Worthy Christian Forums
Are my last responses "ownage"?

Yay? Nay?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2012, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 05:02 PM by Smooshmonster.)
Has anyone counted how many times they use the word love in that thread?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 4 users Like Smooshmonster's post
24-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Nay.
They've played the "Sin" card. They'll never see your point.
(24-03-2012 04:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are my last responses "ownage"?

Yay? Nay?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-03-2012, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 05:29 PM by lucradis.)
I've been participating in the thread about the rally and it's sort of funny to hear how they believe atheists have nothing to complain about. However there are at least two christians that seem reasonable in the fold. And an open atheist too. Wonder if they can only see certain parts of the forum like Hughsie?

That guy who adds every new member as a friend is annoying. He never says anything, just quotes seemingly random passages from the bible. Ugh. I think he's crazy.

And I also think you're on a losing streak KC, seems his hands are over his eyes. He has blatantly refused to debate on the terms he himself laid out. Don't think he expected you to have actually read the bible or you know... know some hebrew, Kind of funny.

I also like how they think Erx is of the devil.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
24-03-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm back, been in work all day Angry!

Just asked them if they have the same attitude to shellfish as homosexuals, I'm sure that eating shellfish is an abomination according to the Bible, if anyone has the passage by the way that would be great.

I also find it quite funny that they all automatically assume I'm gay, as though straight people can't give a shit about gay rights. If I made a thread about black rights no-one would automatically assume I'm black, what's the difference Huh ?

I'm also pretty sure I know who Lucradis is Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-03-2012, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 06:17 PM by Erxomai.)
(24-03-2012 05:21 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I also like how they think Erx is of the devil.
Sad I guess I've lost my touch.

Hey, I got an "Amen!" for one of my posts! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Seems I've angered some with my post that the bible makes no reference to same sex marriage.

I like my reply though.

What is with christians who think that without the bible we're all going out to fuck kids and animals?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
24-03-2012, 07:26 PM
(24-03-2012 07:19 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Seems I've angered some with my post that the bible makes no reference to same sex marriage.

I like my reply though.

What is with christians who think that without the bible we're all going out to fuck kids and animals?
I've had one of the Christians deny God's omniscience in my new thread. That was unexpected.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Yeah I just read that. I want to get in on that one but I don't think i can without blowing my cover.
I'm close enough on the gay thread. So hard to not just blast them all the time. Restraint bolt .... loosening...
Urge to kill... rising...
Almost all of their threads are based off of hate. Not really surprising, but awkward.

It's hard to just say something without it coming off as atheist because I want to say nice things lol. Well things we'd think were nice. Like equal right etc...

And hey douche, the consummating of marriage thing is not solid. But I can't debate that without coming off as atheist now.

24-03-2012, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 07:49 PM by Logisch.)
Have any of you looked in their faith vs science section?

I clicked out after the first page after looking at various arguments that were ridiculous.

Obviously that section isn't very important to them, hell, MOST of the threads are older than February. What's the most ACTIVE section? GENERAL DISCUSSION. 16,502 topics. Science? 517.

*sigh*

By the way, kingschosen and his comment here made me go...

Quote:1) God does not recognize marriage between same sexes. God also doesn't
recognize a man-made institution that is the modern day wedding. A
wedding does not bind anyone in marriage. A marriage that is recognized
by God is between a man and woman that make a life long covenant
between themselves and more importantly to God. There are married men
and woman who are not married in God's eyes because they have made no
such commitment

Yes, a wedding was originally a religious practice, but since we let the
government have a say-so and integrate it within politics it is now a
government owned and political practice. Denying gay couples this same
right is flat out discrimination and is against the American
Constitution

[Image: misc-freddie-mercury.jpg]

Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster I love this forum!
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post