Wotcha!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Wotcha!
Hi, I'm Pete, Atheist for as long as I can remember. Married to a Catholic which leads to some predictably dead end conversations but we generally have a benign tolerance of each other!
I'm prompted to join as I've just submitted a very (very!) last minute application to enter the Apparition Hill contest - a televised visit to Medjugorge. My wife (bless her) hopes I'll have some sort of epiphany - I think it is important that sane, rational people are represented and so I'm looking for your vote to help me get there. The following link takes you to a vote page - please ignore video quality as I did the thing literally in 1 take a minute or two before competition close!!!
http://woobox.com/ansdw6/vote/for/6543109
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: Wotcha!
Hmm. Have I done something wrong? Later intro posts seem to attract lots of attention but mine has none! Oh the irony, have i crucified myself on the Atheist forum through breaking some protocol or just not sounded very interesting!
As an aside, I re-read my OP and chuckled at 'Catholic which' and wondered whether anyone thought it was a typo... :O
01-04-2015, 06:25 AM
Welcome to the forums! My introduction post took a bit of time to get some response as well but it's also still early in the morning (at least where I'm from). Give it some time! :]

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
01-04-2015, 06:32 AM
I will try to be patient Smile. Thanks!