Would Someone Please Talk to Me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Would Someone Please Talk to Me?
I am alone, and so very lonely. My world-view is atheist, but that is not the reason my "family" wrote me off; these people deserted me because I am transsexual. I live in a slum, a neighborhood of gangs and storefront churches. Those who do not try to sell me cocaine or heroin tell me that I am in the position I am in because I have not accepted Jesus as my lord and saviour. Most people would call my house uninhabitable; I am living proof that it is not, for I live here. Every spare cent I have, and I have few, goes into rebuilding this place; I have no means with which to buy companionship.

I long to simply talk to someone about pretty much anything. I long to not live in crushing isolation.

Just a word? Please?

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Would Someone Please Talk to Me?
Sure thing. What do you want to talk about?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
08-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Plenty are here to listen. Speak about whatever you want to talk about. Hug
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
08-07-2013, 10:51 PM
(08-07-2013 10:33 PM)dclarion Wrote:  I am alone, and so very lonely. My world-view is atheist, but that is not the reason my "family" wrote me off; these people deserted me because I am transsexual. I live in a slum, a neighborhood of gangs and storefront churches. Those who do not try to sell me cocaine or heroin tell me that I am in the position I am in because I have not accepted Jesus as my lord and saviour. Most people would call my house uninhabitable; I am living proof that it is not, for I live here. Every spare cent I have, and I have few, goes into rebuilding this place; I have no means with which to buy companionship.

I long to simply talk to someone about pretty much anything. I long to not live in crushing isolation.

Just a word? Please?

I hate feeling lonely. Hug

What's on your mind?

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-07-2013, 11:02 PM
(08-07-2013 10:33 PM)dclarion Wrote:  I am alone, and so very lonely. My world-view is atheist, but that is not the reason my "family" wrote me off; these people deserted me because I am transsexual. I live in a slum, a neighborhood of gangs and storefront churches. Those who do not try to sell me cocaine or heroin tell me that I am in the position I am in because I have not accepted Jesus as my lord and saviour. Most people would call my house uninhabitable; I am living proof that it is not, for I live here. Every spare cent I have, and I have few, goes into rebuilding this place; I have no means with which to buy companionship.

Just a word? Please?

Ready, willing and able. What's on your mind?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-07-2013, 11:05 PM
(08-07-2013 10:33 PM)dclarion Wrote:  I am alone, and so very lonely...

I Suppose that I just want to not be isolated. My interests are many and varied; call me an omniphile, if you will. My birthday is coming up, on the 20th; those of a certain age may remember that that was the day Neil and Buzz landed back in 1969. They did it just for me, you know. I've been looking at DarkMatter2525's videos and wondering what I may be able to do to further the cause of reason. I had a minor disappointment earlier today when the Washington Nationals lost to the Philadelphia Phillies. I've been wondering how I might be able to turn my experiences coming out as transsexual into a book. I'm patiently waiting to save up enough money to make my bathroom fully functional.

Most of all, I just want to be not-isolated.

-- Sheldon Glashow

08-07-2013, 11:10 PM
(08-07-2013 11:05 PM)dclarion Wrote:  

I Suppose that I just want to not be isolated. My interests are many and varied; call me an omniphile, if you will. My birthday is coming up, on the 20th; those of a certain age may remember that that was the day Neil and Buzz landed back in 1969. They did it just for me, you know. I've been looking at DarkMatter2525's videos and wondering what I may be able to do to further the cause of reason. I had a minor disappointment earlier today when the Washington Nationals lost to the Philadelphia Phillies. I've been wondering how I might be able to turn my experiences coming out as transsexual into a book. I'm patiently waiting to save up enough money to make my bathroom fully functional.

Is there any way that you can move out of there into a more accommodating environment? It might help you to find somewhere new.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-07-2013, 11:10 PM
(08-07-2013 11:05 PM)dclarion Wrote:  

I kinda remember the moon landing...are you thinking of writing a memoir or story??

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

08-07-2013, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 07:11 AM by Hughsie.)
why dont u go find a boyfriend since u r transexual, u r not self conscious to b what u think nor recognize others from what they think

u r as physical as it can gets which is nothing but ur pleasure being in life, dont use the screen to ur fanciful dreams, u become evil

go live ur life in real

Content Removed
08-07-2013, 11:40 PM
(08-07-2013 11:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I kinda remember the moon landing...are you thinking of writing a memoir or story??

I definitely lean toward nonfiction. I tried writing fiction about 30 years ago, and discovered that it's just not my forte. Getting my thoughtrs together, though, is asn ommense pain in my arse. My desktop is littered with started chapters of books on at least three themes. What I'd like most is to present myself and those like me as people, no more and surely no less. Were I able to weave in what little I know of the biological basis, so much the better (I hold a degree in neuroscience from the University of Pittsburgh. My plans for a PhD were sidetracked by a major depressive relapse).

-- Sheldon Glashow