Would Someone Please Talk to Me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 07:13 AM by Hughsie.)
RE: Would Someone Please Talk to Me?
(08-07-2013 11:28 PM)absols Wrote:  why dont u go find a boyfriend since u r transexual, u r not self conscious to b what u think nor recognize others from what they think

u r as physical as it can gets which is nothing but ur pleasure being in life, dont use the screen to ur fanciful dreams, u become evil

go live ur life in real

Content Removed

Content Removed

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
09-07-2013, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 07:14 AM by Hughsie.)
(09-07-2013 02:50 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 11:28 PM)absols Wrote:  why dont u go find a boyfriend since u r transexual, u r not self conscious to b what u think nor recognize others from what they think

u r as physical as it can gets which is nothing but ur pleasure being in life, dont use the screen to ur fanciful dreams, u become evil

go live ur life in real

Content Removed

Content Removed

Content Removed
09-07-2013, 07:16 AM
A2 and absols, please refrain from arguing in threads in this section.

absols, being insensitive in this section is prohibited.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
09-07-2013, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 07:50 AM by Dom.)
I don't know where you live at all, but are there no transsexual groups near you?

I had a close transsexual friend who suffered the same isolation, and joining a group had helped him/her enormously.

There are many people out there who feel the same as you do. It's a matter of finding them, and things will get easier.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
09-07-2013, 07:47 AM
I saw your hometown on your profile. I grew up on the other side of the 'burgh. You are in the rough side of town. It's near Kennywood, if I remember correctly?

Have you tried Meetup.com? You still have to be cautious, but you could possibly find some group events in public places (like a restaurant) and begin making friends.

If there is anyway you could move, get a room mate or something so that you could afford a nicer place?

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
09-07-2013, 11:52 AM
(09-07-2013 07:47 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I saw your hometown on your profile. I grew up on the other side of the 'burgh. You are in the rough side of town. It's near Kennywood, if I remember correctly?

Have you tried Meetup.com? You still have to be cautious, but you could possibly find some group events in public places (like a restaurant) and begin making friends.

If there is anyway you could move, get a room mate or something so that you could afford a nicer place?

You are quite correct about Homestead. Kennywood is about three miles from me, quite the comfortable walk. The neighborhood is rough, but in the 23 years I've lived here, I've learned how to deal with it. As far as moving, I simply couldn't afford it. I'm paying $220/month for the next 5.5 years to buy this place. The property taxes work out to about $55/month, and I schedule about $200/month to rebuild (which I figure will be complete in about 2023). I could never find something like what this place will be for $470/month. Plus, this place already has my signature. I've made one room smaller to give more space to the adjoining room. The room made smaller will be my bedroom, the room made larger will be my library, to house my 1000 or so books.

As far as meetup.com goes, I've looked into it and have found a couple of groups with whom I might like to try associating, once I've installed the facilitries to keep myself looking pretty (*snort*) again. Right now, for reasons of logistics, I look like a guy. A guy perpetually covered in grime. I don't like it. I don't like it, but I need a warm room come winter more than I need a working bathtub.

My problem is, and always has been, that I am DIFFERENT. I've not always been openly MtoF, but I've always been shunned and isolated. As a child or teen, nobody I knew appreciated Beethoven, but I couldn't bring myself to fake liking Led Zeppelin. I never was able to learn how to hide my hyperintelligence; the moment I opened my mouth, they ran, usually laughing and deriding my sentence structure. I raised myself, having been in the custody of two people who had a clear idea of what they wanted, which I was not.

So here I am, some fifty years later, abjectly isolated. The conditions under which I grew up spelled the death knell for me. Even were I able, I would not wish to kill the person I am in order to affect something more acceptable to the masses. Where do I go from here?

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2013, 12:04 PM

go live ur life in real

Content Removed

I am so sorry that I cannot make out what you are trying to say. I see something about "find a boyfriend". I assure you that it's not that easy. First of all, I'm lesbian. Even, however, were one to substitute "girlfriend" for "boyfriend", I am not what people want. I am "not a real woman" because I haven't the right hardware and can't afford the surgery to approximate it. Additionally, I stand at about 3.5σ on the IQ bell curve and don't know how to hide it. Nobody likes a smart woman.

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Being alone is okay, if you want to be alone...being lonely stinks.

Lots of good people here. You may well find a connection with some.

Are you currently on any meds for depression (as you mention)?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-07-2013, 12:10 PM
D - please realize that though this is the support section, some people still manage to say hurtful and confusing things.

I apologize for some of the statements being made.

There are people here that would like to help...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-07-2013, 01:01 PM
(09-07-2013 07:16 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  A2 and absols, please refrain from arguing in threads in this section.

absols, being insensitive in this section is prohibited.

Sorry mate, just wanted to show my immense dislike at his statement, a dislike button would have been perfect to do it Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.