Would You Buy A Used Car From Jebus????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Would You Buy A Used Car From Jebus????
We picked up a new (2002) Saturn SC2 last week. When the SO and I arrived at the seller's place -- I immediately was glad I didn't wear my "Infidel" t-shirt --- as there was "Jebus spore" all over.... (Jebus spore = crosses and fish symbols on everything -- plus on the kid's car (that we're looking at) emblazoned across the rear window was "Jesus Rocks Bro"...

Fuckin' whatever.... Business is business - so I go into lurk mode. Clean language, and do most of my talking to mom and dad.....

I start by using an inspection mirror and check out the undercarriage ---- immaculate --- this thing has never been driven on salted roads... A great sign.

I ask the kid if there's anything wrong with it that he knows of -- and he says "No"...

I pop the hood -- and immediately notice that the EGR is unplugged.. I ask if he unplugged it -- and he admits that he did -- because the check engine light had came on -- and a check indicated the EGR was bad.... He then said he'd cleaned the valve -- with carb cleaner.... A no-no outlined in the manual..... So - it'll need a new EGR...

The SO test drives it -- and she pronounces it good... We buy. We go home --- I notice smell in car -- and note "Pine Tree" air freshener hanging from rear view mirror............. Hmmmmm..

A day later I confirm --- yup --- the heater core is leaking. The smell in the car is antifreeze............... Well shit.............

Now - as many of you know -- most manufacturers seem to build the car around the heater core -- making it the most inaccessible part on the car -- usually requiring disassembly of the entire dash...... But this, is a Saturn... A car built by guys who worked on cars. It's a relatively minor job -- about 2 hours under the dash (and under the car).... No big - if you know what you're doing. $55 for a new core with lifetime warranty......

So......

I'm guessing here -- but it's a guess made on a lifetime of observation and experience.......

Jebus freak boy KNOWINGLY sold a car with a leaking heater core --- he HAD to have noticed the antifreeze level going down. (because he'd refilled it) He HAD to know where it was going - because he'd cleaned the carpet where it'd leaked. It was a small leak - and took an hour or so to overfill the cover and spill over onto the carpet. He cleaned up - and hung an air freshener to cover his tracks....

So Jebus boy is a crook.... Imagine that......

Now for the question........

How should I get back at him??? Simply send him an e-mail and tell him he's an asshole -- even with Jebus ---

Or -- should I send an e-mail to his pastor?? There was a pic of him on his church softball team on the wall in the garage -- and I took note of, and know where the church in question is.........

"Dear Pastor -- you're not getting through to these fucking unethical cocksuckers"......

I hate sanctimonious religious cunts......

"Jesus Rocks Bro" indeed........................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-03-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Would You Buy A Used Car From Jebus????
Just kick the front tire... That will give you a complete run down of the car's condition, mileage, service history, accidents, faults, rust, the lot.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2016, 01:47 PM
I would never buy a used car.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
19-03-2016, 01:53 PM
(19-03-2016 01:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I would never buy a used car.

I've never owned a new car. I've never paid for a repair either.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-03-2016, 01:59 PM
Maybe not - but you always own one......

The SO and I bought another Saturn SC2 (1996)-- she wore out 1 set of tires on it, put almost 80,000 trouble free miles on it --- and only paid $700 bucks for it.... A couple of car payments.... It finally lost compression in the #3 piston.

I figure it doesn't owe us anything. It's rusty enough underneath, that I'm simply going to part it out...... And believe me -- I WILL get every cent of that $700 out of it, in parts......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-03-2016, 02:00 PM
(19-03-2016 01:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  

I have paid for other guy's expertise.... We have a Lebaron convertible -- and I'd never changed a timing belt on one......

The guy I had do it - just up the street -- put in a new belt AND the water pump for $220 -- and had it done in a couple hours.... But, he'd done several of them.... I haven't....

Not worth trying to compete......

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-03-2016, 02:02 PM

WTF?

Napalm his fuckin' house and, while you are over there, Napalm the fuckin' church as well.

BTW - is it "while" (you are over there) or "whilst" (you are over there)? Such things concern me.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
19-03-2016, 02:08 PM
You bought a 14 year old car from some kid you don't know and the biggest problem you found cost you $55 and a couple hours of doing what you like to do anyway.

I'd call it a win and have a couple of beers while you remove the jebus decals.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
19-03-2016, 02:16 PM
(19-03-2016 02:08 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You bought a 14 year old car from some kid you don't know and the biggest problem you found cost you $55 and a couple hours of doing what you like to do anyway.

I'd call it a win and have a couple of beers while you remove the jebus decals.

It just burns me a bit that the kid thinks it's cool (and apparently jebus is cool with it too) to lie to somebody...... For most people - that'd be a not so cheap fix -- as most people wouldn't even attempt the job... (like the kid didn't)....

I am still calling it a win -- this thing has a better body (still clean paint underneath) -- than most 3 year old cars here in Michigan... Salt tends to rust shit out quickly...

And yeah -- the Jebus decals came off only moments after I got home, with the help of a razor scraper and some methyl ethyl ketone............

19-03-2016, 03:13 PM

You guys are far more self-sufficient in terms of automotive repair than I am. If it ain't got a keyboard I don't know what the fuck to do. Manly is capable but draws the line at cars and gas appliances. We buy Hyundais new and drive them into the ground for 10-15 years before we donate them to Purple Cross for a tax deduction.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus