Would You Buy A Used Car From Jebus????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Would You Buy A Used Car From Jebus????
(19-03-2016 02:02 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 01:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  I've never owned a new car. I've never paid for a repair either.

WTF?

Napalm his fuckin' house and, while you are over there, Napalm the fuckin' church as well.

BTW - is it "while" (you are over there) or "whilst" (you are over there)? Such things concern me.

I never heard whilst in my life until I was teaching in Mexico City beside a cute thing from Jolly Auld England. I said to her I've seen that word written, but do people where you come from actually use it? And she confessed that it is a valid word over there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
19-03-2016, 07:22 PM
I bought a used car from a Jesus before, didn't have any problems

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-03-2016, 10:28 PM
We bought a new car just about a year ago. The salesman started waving a Buy-Bull around to demonstrate that we could trust him to give us a good deal. My wife is a Catholic (but we haven't been to church in years) who still thinks that gawd has a "plan". But she told me after he waved that buy-bull that "Lots of people do that who are not honest", and that she was not impressed. She's also got a degree in physics. There's hope.
20-03-2016, 07:59 AM
I say just confront the kid and let him know you know what a dishonest scumbag he is - and then let him know you will be praying for him Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
20-03-2016, 08:18 AM
No, he would take the wheel. How do you drive without a steering wheel?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-03-2016, 11:04 AM
He probably knew if it but then asked for forgiveness. You can be forgiven for anything eight? I mean, christ makes you a better person after all.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
20-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Tell him you were about to accept Jebus into your life, but given his dishonesty, you've had a change of heart and thus, he has confirmed your atheism.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 3 users Like Reducetarian's post
20-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Too many so-called Christians hide their dishonesty under the religious umbrella. They stick those silly fish on their cars so they know not to rip each other off. Maybe you shoulda temporarily stuck a picture of a dead salmon on your rear window? Mighta fooled him into thinking you were brain dead, and take pity on you.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-03-2016, 10:37 PM
I dunno. Jesus was around in the days before cars so I don't see him selling one.

He might have sold a CART though; we was after all a skilled carpenter.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
22-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Tell the kid that you have been on the hot-line to Satan.............and that he is going to BURN for his dishonesty. Evil_monster

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)