Would You Rather...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Would You Rather...
So answer a "Would you rather" then post a "Would you rather..."

Would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made from sandpaper?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Would You Rather...
(31-03-2016 06:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So answer a "Would you rather" then post a "Would you rather..."

Would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made from sandpaper?

I'll take the toilet paper, I wear contacts and I've felt the pain in eyes of putting them in wrong or wearing them too long, I couldn't stand the vinegar. No

Would you rather spend the zombie apocalypse with Rick or spend it with Daryl?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
31-03-2016, 07:02 PM
(31-03-2016 06:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So answer a "Would you rather" then post a "Would you rather..."

For what purpose????? Ohmy Blink Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-03-2016, 07:06 PM
I'll use the eye drops made of vinegar and would you rather have Moby Dick or Peter Pan?
31-03-2016, 07:06 PM
(31-03-2016 07:00 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  

I'll take the toilet paper, I wear contacts and I've felt the pain in eyes of putting them in wrong or wearing them too long, I couldn't stand the vinegar. No

Whichever is the better lover? I don't know who they are sorry, I'm zombie lame.

Would you rather chop off a finger or a toe?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
31-03-2016, 07:11 PM
(31-03-2016 07:00 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  

I had to answer this one:

Daryl Drooling Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
31-03-2016, 07:13 PM
(31-03-2016 07:06 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 07:00 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I'll take the toilet paper, I wear contacts and I've felt the pain in eyes of putting them in wrong or wearing them too long, I couldn't stand the vinegar. No

Whichever is the better lover? I don't know who they are sorry, I'm zombie lame.

Finger. I do yoga and need my toes for balance, I need fingers too, but I think a bionic replacement one would still allow me to do the poses fairly easily. I don't think a bionic toe would work too well.

Would you rather have one night of passionate sex or loads of crappy sex for the rest of your life.
31-03-2016, 07:14 PM
(31-03-2016 07:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

For what purpose????? Ohmy Blink Gasp

To be silly, what else Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-03-2016, 07:15 PM

I would rather not use any of them, but I would go for the eye drops, my bottom means a lot to me.
[+] 2 users Like PaddyOdoors's post
31-03-2016, 07:20 PM
(31-03-2016 07:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 07:06 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Whichever is the better lover? I don't know who they are sorry, I'm zombie lame.

Finger. I do yoga and need my toes for balance, I need fingers too, but I think a bionic replacement one would still allow me to do the poses fairly easily. I don't think a bionic toe would work too well.

Would you rather have one night of passionate sex or loads of crappy sex for the rest of your life.

I'd have to choose the one night and then go kill myself. Sadcryface2

Would you rather eat a roadkill skunk or armadillo?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]