Would You Rather...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Would You Rather...
(01-04-2016 02:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A badger. Because I would love him and squeeze him and name him Fred Wink

Would you rather eat poop with corn in it Laugh out load or lick a week old tampon that looks like a Dracula special (I even grossed myself out with this one Big Grin )

What about a week old tampon that looked like a Dracula special before it was dipped in corn poo? Hobo

Consider I gotta use that for April Fools, somehow! Evil_monster

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-04-2016, 06:03 AM
[Image: DvvSJAP.jpg]

Just thought I'd drop this here, somewhat apropos to the thread. Hobo

Would you rather be this ^^^ blindly stupid or be blind, deaf and mute?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
03-04-2016, 06:55 AM
would you rather go to chuch every sunday for the rest of your life, or cut off one of your pinky toes?
03-04-2016, 07:24 AM
would you rather have sex with the ugliest person you know every night for the rest of your life or cut one of your arms off? you cant stop till they get off either.
03-04-2016, 08:29 AM
(03-04-2016 07:24 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  would you rather have sex with the ugliest person you know every night for the rest of your life or cut one of your arms off? you cant stop till they get off either.

Sex with the ugliest person because then I'd at least be gettin' some Weeping Tongue

I'm going to go with Heatheness' would you rather for my would you rather...

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-04-2016, 09:20 AM
(03-04-2016 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 07:24 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  would you rather have sex with the ugliest person you know every night for the rest of your life or cut one of your arms off? you cant stop till they get off either.

Sex with the ugliest person because then I'd at least be gettin' some Weeping Tongue

I'm going to go with Heatheness' would you rather for my would you rather...

oh sure, NOW you show up. where were all the desperate girls 3 years ago when i was single and desperate? if there is a god he has a twisted sense of humor.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
03-04-2016, 12:38 PM
(03-04-2016 06:03 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  [Image: DvvSJAP.jpg]

I'd rather be that blindly stupid, hopefully I can still be educated later on plus being blind really scares me.

Would you rather live in the Star Wars universe or The Lord of the Rings universe?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
03-04-2016, 12:42 PM
(03-04-2016 12:38 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  

I'd rather be that blindly stupid, hopefully I can still be educated later on plus being blind really scares me.

Would you rather live in the Star Wars universe or The Lord of the Rings universe?

Most definitely Lord of the Rings! I'd be a lowly elf or hobbit on the periphery of the action, just reaping the rewards of the good guys.

Since no one has asked it, I will, because this song has been running through my head all week:

Would you rather be a swallow or a snail?
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
03-04-2016, 12:50 PM
(03-04-2016 12:42 PM)julep Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 12:38 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I'd rather be that blindly stupid, hopefully I can still be educated later on plus being blind really scares me.

Most definitely Lord of the Rings! I'd be a lowly elf or hobbit on the periphery of the action, just reaping the rewards of the good guys.

Since no one has asked it, I will, because this song has been running through my head all week:

Would you rather be a swallow or a snail?

A swallow to soar in the clouds... oh yes! (I'd probably be better at being a snail but...)

Would you rather play 1st person shooter video games 24/7 for the rest of your life or be in a shooter type video game as any player and experience it as if it were real for a week?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
03-04-2016, 03:16 PM
(03-04-2016 12:38 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  

Lord of the Rings. Be a hobbit and party all the time. Especially after the War of the Ring.