Would You Rather...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Would You Rather...
(03-04-2016 12:50 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  A swallow to soar in the clouds... oh yes! (I'd probably be better at being a snail but...)

Would you rather play 1st person shooter video games 24/7 for the rest of your life or be in a shooter type video game as any player and experience it as if it were real for a week?

I would rather experience the game for one week. I'd have to hide a lot and only shoot if I really fear for my life but after at least I can live a normal life and not have to keeping play first person shooters, I'm more of an RPG person.

Would you rather be able to speak every language known to man or be able to play every musical instrument ever invented?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
04-04-2016, 07:00 AM
(03-04-2016 04:04 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 12:50 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  A swallow to soar in the clouds... oh yes! (I'd probably be better at being a snail but...)

Would you rather play 1st person shooter video games 24/7 for the rest of your life or be in a shooter type video game as any player and experience it as if it were real for a week?

I would rather experience the game for one week. I'd have to hide a lot and only shoot if I really fear for my life but after at least I can live a normal life and not have to keeping play first person shooters, I'm more of an RPG person.

Would you rather be able to speak every language known to man or be able to play every musical instrument ever invented?
Languages. Because fuck accordions.

Would you rather be immortal or be as fit as a 20 years old until you die?
[+] 2 users Like DunkleSeele's post
04-04-2016, 07:05 AM
(04-04-2016 07:00 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 04:04 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I would rather experience the game for one week. I'd have to hide a lot and only shoot if I really fear for my life but after at least I can live a normal life and not have to keeping play first person shooters, I'm more of an RPG person.

Languages. Because fuck accordions.

immortal. plenty of time to work out.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
05-04-2016, 12:36 AM
(04-04-2016 07:00 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  Languages. Because fuck accordions.

I would rather be immortal, it would be cool to have all that time to read and travel the world.

Would you rather everything you ate the rest of your life taste like pizza or have everything taste like chocolate?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
05-04-2016, 01:10 AM
(31-03-2016 07:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 07:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  For what purpose????? Ohmy Blink Gasp

To be silly, what else Big Grin

I thought perhaps you meant masturbation.

Carry on.

HANG ON! You know that's not what I meant! Sheesh, people! Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-04-2016, 06:14 AM
(01-04-2016 02:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A badger. Because I would love him and squeeze him and name him Fred Wink

Would you rather eat poop with corn in it Laugh out load or lick a week old tampon that looks like a Dracula special (I even grossed myself out with this one Big Grin )

I'd have to go for the tampon, I dont like corn. Tongue

Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to read people's mind?

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
05-04-2016, 06:42 AM
(05-04-2016 06:14 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(01-04-2016 02:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A badger. Because I would love him and squeeze him and name him Fred Wink

Would you rather eat poop with corn in it Laugh out load or lick a week old tampon that looks like a Dracula special (I even grossed myself out with this one Big Grin )

I'd have to go for the tampon, I dont like corn. Tongue

Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to read people's mind?

Ability to fly.

Would you rather have a disorder where you sleep for 23 hours and are up for one, but each day, it is the best hour anyone could ever imagine or would you rather have a disorder where you sleep for one hour, feeling totally rested, and live an ordinary 23.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-04-2016, 06:45 AM
I've never heard it referred to as a "badger" before..... Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-04-2016, 02:47 PM
I'll take the ordinary 23. More time to spend with my kids!

Would you rather work 60 hours a week for $250k/year
OR
Would you rather work 20 hours a week for $40k/year
[+] 1 user Likes Ash's post
05-04-2016, 03:04 PM
(05-04-2016 02:47 PM)Ash Wrote:  I'll take the ordinary 23. More time to spend with my kids!

Would you rather work 60 hours a week for $250k/year
OR
Would you rather work 20 hours a week for $40k/year

That's a tough one because it would depend on whether I enjoy my job or not. If I hated my job, I'd take the 40k at 20 hrs a week. If I loved my job to where it was a hobby as well (like yoga), I'd gladly work 60 hours a week.

Would you rather be a poor man/woman in a rich country or a rich man/woman in a poor country. You can't leave the country you choose.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi