Would You Rather and What If You Could game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2011, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 12:18 PM by ashley.hunt60.)
RE: Would You Rather and What If You Could game
(24-06-2011 12:31 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  This will let users loosen their belts, so to speak, and perhaps take their pants right off.

It's the desert. Hitting 95 degrees in the shade. AC is broken. I can assure you that I regularly go far beyond taking just my pants off. On with the game.

(24-06-2011 09:29 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  would you rather be crucified by a roman centurion, or get stuck on a spike by vlad the impaler?
Would the centurions brake my legs? If not, then I guess I'd go with Vlad.

(24-06-2011 06:45 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  and if you could would you
Change your sex knowing that in doing so you would have to deal with all of the bodily functions unique to that sex. (I.E. have periods/spend half your day trying to keep your penis from being hard [it's hard to make a suitable counter to periods for men =p])

You know, I don't really think I'd care. If I could change my gender as I will I'd advantage of that. I'd like to know how it feels to be a dude, but I'd have to have the ability to easily become female too.

Okay,
1. Would you rather have your child grow up highly successful and a respectable member of society and hate your guts, or have an extremely close bond to your spoiled, arrogant adult child who would never move out of your house?

2. If you could make a pact with the devil to gain whatever you wanted, would you? Price would be that you go to Hell. It's not the "Lake of Fire" Hell though, but the "Separation from God" Hell.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2011, 05:01 PM
No the centurions will just bludgeon you a little then stake you to the cross.

Being the misanthrope that I am, I think I'd prefer to have a successful child, at least if I didn't have a good relationship with them I could still be proud of all they've accomplished.

Separation from the christian god? fuck I'll grant satan a wish if I get that in exchange Big Grin
But in all seriousness I would take the wish, probably do a little good for the world before I go to sit in solitary confinement for the rest of eternity.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
24-06-2011, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 07:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-06-2011 12:31 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Would You Rather:
Walk in on your parents having sex OR have your parents walk in on you?
(Full nudity, 10 second awkward pause where eyes are locked into a staring contest with the other party's genitalia)
(24-06-2011 03:42 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  About the parental sex scene. It happened (both ways); my parents and I are open minded, we don't care. Doesn't mean we hold a staring contest.

Ditto. Both situations were equally awkward so I'd say neither.

(24-06-2011 12:31 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  What If You Could:

If you could manipulate time (pause, rewind, and slow down) but every time you did it, you would age 10 times faster than usual (until time resumed as normal), would you use it?

Wait, I already do this regularly. I'm not sure imposing a cost makes any sense in light of Special Relativity. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Don't be frightened of bringing up the classic methods of Would You Rather... like,

Who would you rather do?

Rosie O'Donnell after strenuous work in a hot attic
or
Janet Reno after a botched liposuction

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
25-06-2011, 04:27 AM
I would rather my parents catch me fucking than seeing them at it. The awkwardness would be on them!
I don't really care to see them naked.

If it happened right before I was about to cum it would be a bit anticlimactic. The facial expression would shift from joy/pleasure to awkwardness and disappointment. Worthy of videotape I think!

Time manipulation. Hell yeah!

I could pause time for a few hours and rob some banks, set myself up for life at the cost of 1 days aging.

Then I'd go around robbing banks around the world and funnel a few hundred million to charities like http://sens.org/ and invest in companies like space-x and bigelow aerospace. I'd also invest heavily in clean energy and stem cell research.

With all that wealth being redirected I've essentially made a mockery of politics and big business worldwide. It will shift the balance of power and change the course of humanity. I'd have more of a say where money is spent Smile

Eventually aging wont be much of an issue and regenerative medicine will ensure a healthier better standard of living for all!
The end of cripples, arthritis, and paralysis. People who are mentally handicapped can have gene therapy. Any damaged parts of the brain can be regrown so they just need to retrain those new parts of the brain and fully recover.

I'd find out how to increase human intelligence and would allow everyone access to smart-drugs or gene-therapy if they wanted it. Religion and humanities self-destructive side would mostly disappear with augmented intelligence. Then it's just a matter of weeding out sociopaths.

Eventually I'd want my own spaceship - once enough infrastructure is up there to be self sufficient. SpaceX is working on a launch vehicle that can put ~125 tonnes to LEO.
With those sorts of payloads, space industry would be more viable. Asteroid mining - no pollution. Use large mirrors to melt the rock and separate the elements. The ice could be used to replenish the air/water supply. The rock slag could be used to build shelters in space - provide 50 meter thick solar-flare/micro-meteor resistant shelters. Some metal could be used to build craft dedicated to interplanetary trips, leftover metals could be coated with rock slag for ablative heat-shielding and sent to earth one tonne at a time. I'd try to aim for a desert or something.. I might miscalculate with one delivery and hit mecca by mistake - but other than that it's all good! Smile

Get large solar power plants in space and beam clean energy to earth.

Yup, i'm a dreamer too!

Imagine if there really was a giant mirror up in space that I could control! Ever play with ants and a magnifying glass as a kid?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
25-06-2011, 07:03 AM
I've talked to my mom about her 60 year old sex life =p I'm really not worried about it as bodies are bodies. She sees me naked constantly though as she never seems to realize a closed door can mean something =p

I would think if I had sex with someone at her house she'd probably come to the door and start a conversation about it with me =p Good thing I kept my sexual escapades to times that she was not around. Might've been awkward to my partner.

And go Deep thought!!!! Rob the coffers of Coch Industries and the like. Go through the files at some motor companies to see what wonderful innovations they bought in fear of losing oil. Would definitely be a neat life if you spent it removing the heavy influence of big business.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-06-2011, 06:20 PM
(24-06-2011 08:27 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Who would you rather do?

Rosie O'Donnell after strenuous work in a hot attic
or
Janet Reno after a botched liposuction

Aww ... fuck it. A threesome it is then. ... Do I get to close my eyes when necessary?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.