Would You Rather

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Would You Rather
(29-04-2014 07:12 PM)beeglez Wrote:  I'll start it back:

Would you rather live with the Duggar family from 19 Kids and Counting for 1 year and follow all of their rules, or live your life exactly as it is now with the one rule that you could eat only your least favorite food and nothing else for 1 year. If you choose the latter, you also get to take nutritional supplements so you won't become malnourished.

I'm going with eating the food I don't like for a year. I'm sure that family is nice and all but I'd probably go crazy with all the shiny happy people around me all the time and all the cameras and whatnot.

Would you rather live in a glass house where you have to live nude for a year or try to build a stable home for someone else out of matches?

(hope that's not too lame of a would you rather Undecided)

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Would You Rather
(29-04-2014 07:32 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 07:12 PM)beeglez Wrote:  I'll start it back:

Would you rather live with the Duggar family from 19 Kids and Counting for 1 year and follow all of their rules, or live your life exactly as it is now with the one rule that you could eat only your least favorite food and nothing else for 1 year. If you choose the latter, you also get to take nutritional supplements so you won't become malnourished.

I'm going with eating the food I don't like for a year. I'm sure that family is nice and all but I'd probably go crazy with all the shiny happy people around me all the time and all the cameras and whatnot.

Would you rather live in a glass house where you have to live nude for a year or try to build a stable home for someone else out of matches?

(hope that's not too lame of a would you rather Undecided)
If the house is in a nudist victoria secret model neighborhood, I would chose the former.

Would you rather breathe water all of the time, or have to moisturize yourself with any liquid all of the time.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post