Would it be moral to starve, hypothetical question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Would it be moral to starve, hypothetical question.
(03-04-2012 12:24 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  Your entire post can be answered with one statement. A statement that obviously differs me from you:

I like to think.
Oh, one of them thinkers, and here was me thinking assuming you were a 'tard. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2012, 05:00 PM
(31-03-2012 09:14 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  
(31-03-2012 07:45 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  Pretty sure this guy just won the thread.

Especially considering the OP's arrogant little comment on the end. "If you guys don't say what I want to hear, then I will tell you to fuck off, and educate yourselves." I am paraphrasing of course.

Quote:Trivial comments displayed with no more* than an impulse thought directed by your adrenaline glands and shrunken cerebral cortices will be met with no more than a request to go educate yourself, and to get fucked.
My comment was asking for people to circle jerk with me? Please, don't be an idiot. I clearly stated that I did not want to hear trivial comments. If it is too much to ask for someone to place a little thought into a serious inquisition, then they--along with you--need to go get fucked and go educate yourselves.
(31-03-2012 08:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Your reasoning for being a vegan is as logical as the Catholic Church's view on the perfection of nature.
Get fucked and go educate yourself.
Unless you are an ignoramus, you would know that my comment is as simple as truth will ever get. You can look up the Church's stance on the view of the "perfect, God-run natural world" that movies like Snow White portray, and then watch any National Geographic documentary. My comment sums your stupidity up in one little sentence.

Eat your spinach, buttercup, it is getting cold.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
06-04-2012, 04:33 AM
(31-03-2012 08:29 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  
Quote: Filox:
I do not worry my pretty little head with this kind of moral issues

And yet, here you are. But at least you do have an ethical stance.

I can't help but wonder why people who claim no to care about the moral questions related to being dominant species are impelled to piss on the subject at every opportunity, when it would be easier to simply ignore it.
I like to reply to thread I read because it is good to hear all sides of the story and different opinions. If only people who care about the subject were replying, then all the discussions would not be discussions, but just statements.

I eat, therefore this concerns me too. I am a part of this forum, so I like to give my two cents in all sorts of subjects, why wouldn't I? And I do care about the moral questions related to being a dominant species, only not that much to starve myself to death. Who gives the moral right to animals and plants so that we should die for them to live? Isn't this question a little bit about the survival of the fittest, therefore, the evolution and Darwinism? That is why I answer these kind of posts.

Oh, and I'm an asshole, so...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Wow this guy is one cocky halfwit douchebag....

He asks a question you expect from a dumb 5 year old, and then flames every single response.