Would the world change if we knew what happened after death?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2017, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017 03:46 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: Would the world change if we knew what happened after death?
(12-04-2017 08:10 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 08:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  All religions won't stop because people like you are too fucking ignorant to accept reality.

Yes all religions would stop if we knew what happened after after death. For now we don't know.

The continued existence of Cargo cults disproves that notion. Even after planes were explained, they persist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
13-04-2017, 03:10 AM
How many threads has this goon posted, all of which are a platform for spurting the same verbal diarrhoea? Its gotta be at least three or four. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
13-04-2017, 03:38 AM
(13-04-2017 03:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  How many threads has this goon posted, all of which are a platform for spurting the same verbal diarrhoea? Its gotta be at least three or four. Drinking Beverage

Yeah, it's spam, and shit spam at that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-04-2017, 05:32 AM
(13-04-2017 02:04 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Too bad the state of nothingness doesn't exist.

Check between your ears. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
13-04-2017, 05:46 AM
(12-04-2017 09:39 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 09:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Where did you exist before you were born, or indeed even conceived???

If you find that a silly question - you ought to know, you're asking the same question, just in a different direction on a timeline.

You didn't exist before you were born, and you won' t exist after you die - in spite of all the fairy tales you've been told.
We don't know what happens after death. Most likely heaven.

Are you familiar with the term " unsubstantiated claim"??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-04-2017, 06:16 AM
(13-04-2017 02:04 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 11:20 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I say again: I have no interest in eternal life.

None.

Not even a tiny bit.

In fact, I believe that eternal life would make all existence utterly meaningless, because you could never get to the point of it all.

I intend to live my life as if it is the only one I will ever have, and your "loving" god -- you know, the one that supposedly created a "perfect" universe full of horrific suffering -- can get fucked.
Too bad the state of nothingness doesn't exist.

So your god didn't create what there is then ?

First you say it would be helpful to know what there is, then you claim to know the very thing you said you didn't.

You are on drugs, right ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-04-2017, 06:30 AM
Someone watched The Discovery on Netflix Wink
13-04-2017, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017 06:37 AM by Loom.)
(13-04-2017 02:04 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(12-04-2017 11:20 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I say again: I have no interest in eternal life.

None.

Not even a tiny bit.

In fact, I believe that eternal life would make all existence utterly meaningless, because you could never get to the point of it all.

I intend to live my life as if it is the only one I will ever have, and your "loving" god -- you know, the one that supposedly created a "perfect" universe full of horrific suffering -- can get fucked.
Too bad the state of nothingness doesn't exist.

Go whack your head on a wall, really really hard, then come back and tell us nothingness doesn't exist.

Seriously, if you knock yourself out, 'you' essentially turn off til your body figures out wtf just happened. You will experience 'nothingness' until you -hopefully- wake up.

Btw, there's also no evidence that you won't be reincarnated as a slimy mold, but I don't see you placing any bets there.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
13-04-2017, 06:40 AM
(13-04-2017 06:34 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 02:04 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Too bad the state of nothingness doesn't exist.

Go whack your head on a wall, really really hard, then come back and tell us nothingness doesn't exist.

Seriously, if you knock yourself out, 'you' essentially turn off til your body figures out wtf just happened. You will experience 'nothingness' until you -hopefully- wake up.

Btw, there's also no evidence that you won't be reincarnated as a slimy mold, but I don't see you placing any bets there.

I thought the popular belief in reincarnation is you come back as something else.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-04-2017, 06:55 AM
(13-04-2017 06:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-04-2017 06:34 AM)Loom Wrote:  Go whack your head on a wall, really really hard, then come back and tell us nothingness doesn't exist.

I thought the popular belief in reincarnation is you come back as something else.....

Big Grin

There's also:

[Image: HWEH_zpski9449xz.png]

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post