Would you be alright with a Personal Theistic Creator existing ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Would you be alright with a Personal Theistic Creator existing ?
What you said makes no sense what so ever.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 12:56 AM
(28-11-2014 11:04 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  If there is a personal Theistic Creator for our highly personal intelligence-based information-infused Creation Effects , attributes, and entities..... would you be alright with such a Creator existing (despite the many questions you may have as to why things happen the way they do , etc...) ? Just from the standpoint of a Personal Creator existing , do you have any problem with this ? Please explain one way or the other. Thanks.

D.. Do you know how the English language works?

Like, at all?

At this point, I'm beginning to suspect that you've not even the faintest clue!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-12-2014, 02:20 PM
(28-11-2014 11:04 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  If there is a personal Theistic Creator for our highly personal intelligence-based information-infused Creation Effects , attributes, and entities.....

[Image: 56715494.jpg]

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
01-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Yanno....not for nothing...but I have my very own personal creator.,....or I used to. Back in the day we called it a uterus whereby we created life.

We gals are crafty that way.

Just sayin
Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
01-12-2014, 02:44 PM
(28-11-2014 11:04 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  If there is a personal Theistic Creator for our highly personal intelligence-based information-infused Creation Effects , attributes, and entities..... would you be alright with such a Creator existing (despite the many questions you may have as to why things happen the way they do , etc...) ? Just from the standpoint of a Personal Creator existing , do you have any problem with this ? Please explain one way or the other. Thanks.

God, eternal life, heaven, all wonderful. Thumbsup
01-12-2014, 03:10 PM
If such a Creator does exist, I suppose my being "ok" with it or not is fairly moot. But generally - if there is a Big Guy pulling the strings I'm okay with him existing, though I'd give him an abysmally low performance review; starting with "Has not once shown up for work."
01-12-2014, 03:27 PM
If a creator did happen to exist then nothing would change. But I'd be very concerned if the creator did actually turn out to be Yahweh.
01-12-2014, 04:43 PM

You are a perfect poster child of what happens to a theistic mind.

May my father have mercy on your tortured soul.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
01-12-2014, 06:16 PM

The best way I can answer your very poorly written and deeply vague question is by saying that it doesn't matter what I personally find acceptable in nature. If a personal god existed any objection I might have wouldn't change that truth.

An Atheist I remain because such a god evidently does not exist.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
[+] 2 users Like Dark Phoenix's post